EW Marketing, Hunter Score, Reskins

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Dilaj
Tracker

EW Marketing, Hunter Score, Reskins

Post by Dilaj »

Greetings!

I really dont understand EW marketing, Hunter Score didnt matter but if we could get Hunter Score for the Reskins too than more people would buy the Reskins you(EW) could get more money. Old players bought reskins for the Hunter Scores in the old System, most of them didnt killed that 4K geese or duck for fun they did it for Hunter Scores. It would be much better for both side if we could get scores for the Reskins :!: EW would get more money we can get more Hunter Score :!: even if Hunter Score dont matter a lots of people want more score. :roll: . Atm buy reskins is totally useless change it :)

Sorry for my english
Peace
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: EW Marketing, Hunter Score, Reskins

Post by caledonianblues »

Dilaj wrote:Atm buy reskins is totally useless change it :)
For me, re-skins have always been pretty pointless unless I liked their appearance. Then again, I've never really cared about my hunter score. I always bought them to support the game though, and will continue to do so. Before the HS 2.0 update, the forum was filled with complaints whenever a re-skin was released, because it forced players to buy them if they wanted the HS points. A lot of people thought it was just a money grab because they knew people would buy them for the points. Now people don't have to do that, and the result is probably less revenue for Expansive Worlds. Bit of a lose-lose situation for them really.

If HS is important to you then you can now obtain the points without having to buy every re-skin. Problem solved. If you're worried that the company is losing money because people are no longer forced to buy re-skins, just buy them anyway. Problem solved. I think it's Expansive Worlds that lost out with the HS 2.0 update, not the players. But if players are concerned and don't want the company to lose out, then they can still buy stuff just to support the game.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

caledonianblues wrote:
Dilaj wrote:Atm buy reskins is totally useless change it :)
If HS is important to you then you can now obtain the points without having to buy every re-skin. Problem solved. If you're worried that the company is losing money because people are no longer forced to buy re-skins, just buy them anyway. Problem solved. I think it's Expansive Worlds that lost out with the HS 2.0 update, not the players. But if players are concerned and don't want the company to lose out, then they can still buy stuff just to support the game.
Agree with you i buy things to support them.

HS didnt matter for me im just wanted to give a idea to them so they could earn more money.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I understand. I just don't think they're about to revert back to the old HS model, not after the amount of work that went into changing it.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

They dont need to change it to the old one but we have 100 weapon right? and like 50+ animals? the only thing they need to do is to give HS for every weapon so the total HS you can get will be about 150K+ they already done this with .300 you can get 1000HS for the normal one and for the carbon one.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”