Only paying members should have a Hunter Score

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Tenbulls
Hunter

Only paying members should have a Hunter Score

Post by Tenbulls »

Just like the title reads... it isn't fair to paying members to have lower rank than some putz who hasn't hunted since July of 2018 to have higher hunter score than I do. That also comes out of nowhere to pass me. And there are plenty of examples in the top 200 of this. But since I cant call them out, do your own research and you will find out what I am saying is true... Or else the Hunter score system is entirely broken, which I think it is.
Dilaj
Tracker

Re: Only paying members should have a Hunter Score

Post by Dilaj »

You can do nothing with Hunter Score its mean nothing so Hunter Score = 0
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

So you're complaining about gil38, because he decided to play again after not playing for 6 months and who recently passed you in the ranking, so that you dropped one spot to rank 203? Really?
You also suggest that only paying members should have a hunter score. The irony is that gil38 happens to be a paying member. Regardless of that, nobody should lose his hunter score when he doesn't have a membership. It would also turn the leaderboard in major mess, because people's rankings would constantly go up and down because of expiring or renewed memberships.

If you want to get a higher ranking, then work for it, don't rely on getting things on a golden plate. I seriously don't understand your problem. It's easy to catch up on players who don't play and when they do pay and pass you, then you only have yourself to blame.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

No problem with the Hunter Score calculation, it works as it's intended.
I don't understand what is really your problem, if you want an higher one, work for it as said Ceres.
You must spend time on the game and kill many animals with many weapons.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Just look at the scores ... for example "fr_bugs" is more than 84000 Hs but he deserves! 400 polar bears! it's a good job! and a lot of time.
Jealousy is useless ...
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

HS is absolutely meaningless. I played since the beginning of the game off and on mostly as a free player so mine is only about 8000. My friend lazygirl has played for 1 year but plays way more than i do and hers is over 12000. Why care what someone else's score is? Just as in life the only measure of success should be your own accomplishments.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
kjottkake1

Post by kjottkake1 »

Nobody cares about hunterscore. Nobody.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Hunterscore is nothing more than a very vague measure of how much money and time you’ve pumped into the game . Has apsolutly no correlation with skill. It’s one big grind anyway I really wouldn’t brag about it.
Tenbulls
Hunter

Post by Tenbulls »

Wow. I touched a nerve. I was not talking about gil38. I am talking about a player that has not hunted since last July, and all of the sudden they come out of nowhere and pass me. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? My fault.. I should have titled my OP different. And as far as the helpful suggestions about working for a higher HS, thanks. Or that the HS doesn't matter..... thanks.
Last edited by Tod1d on January 27th, 2019, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inflammatory remarks

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”