Trophy Shoot !!!

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
elchelopapo

Re: Trophy Shoot !!!

Post by elchelopapo »

Nockedup wrote:
_dfad_ wrote:My vote for a knife. I wish I had one each time I was in 'one shot - one kill' UHC competition and stayed over a wounded deer waiting for it to die finally.
ps: the fact that it is potentially dangerous could be implemented in the game easily. An animal has a chance to harm you when you do that, and this chance depends on animal specie, CSS, your position relatively to the animal and the skill of course. Saying, even a hare has 50% chance to send you to a lodge when you have zero knife skill, and those with skill 20 can use it against polar bear safely unless they come too close to bear's teeth...
Finishing an animal off with a knife, scoring-wise, would be the same thing as killing it with a 2nd shot.
When I say the possibility of ending the suffering of the animal and on the other hand, not make noise to scare other animals that are nearby, another point is that a knife weighs less than a bow and arrow.
As for the sale and its price, it is only for collecting, with different handles and handles only for aesthetics, the function would always be the same.
Also talking about strong scenes for some people ...
This would be solved, instead of putting the animation of the character cutting the vein to the animal, they would have to put a fade on the screen and after 3 seconds to see the animal already finished on the floor. for people younger and or susceptible to strong images.
It is also the case that the character can agree to use the knife only by being close to the animal.
Another point is that it is in each of us to decide if it is worth reducing the percentage of the trophy to the animal "if it is a female, for example, she is lying on the ground and you want to go for the male that is hovering near you"
elchelopapo

Post by elchelopapo »

I am talking more like a hunter who hunts to eat and not like a hunter who hunt for sport.
but for the human side and the heart
For my part, I feel very sorry to see a fallen animal "suffering" and that you come and wait at your side to die bleeding, just for the simple act of not losing the trophy percentage ...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

elchelopapo wrote:I am talking more like a hunter who hunts to eat and not like a hunter who hunt for sport.
but for the human side and the heart
For my part, I feel very sorry to see a fallen animal "suffering" and that you come and wait at your side to die bleeding, just for the simple act of not losing the trophy percentage ...
I agree with your point of view in this matter, yes a knife would be useful in those situations, in game we don't have such item, and use one irl in a wounded predator would be very risky, in game i guess it would need a new game mechanics to work, but a work around for me is the bow, i almost always carry a bow for silent kills, and that is how i put down wounded animals in that situation, is still a little noisy but less than a bullet, it get the job done fast, at least in the game.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

No knife, all ready was discuss several times before, not a good idea for the game; there's another issues on the game more important than develop this new feature.
elchelopapo

Post by elchelopapo »

mapache01 wrote:No knife, all ready was discuss several times before, not a good idea for the game; there's another issues on the game more important than develop this new feature.

Equally the main thing in the post would be about the animals' penitentiary while the trophy photos. you'll have to be kind of a clay animal to say something

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”