Park Ranger Jeep Feedback

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Park Ranger Jeep Feedback

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

Deer Devs,

The Jeep does exactly what I wanted from a vehicle - help me place &/or move equipment around a reserve. That fact that the Jeep comes with a 20kg inventory for carrying your equipment is obviously what enables this, although I do think 20kg is a bit small, but only because that's what my avatar can carry and I would think a Jeep would be able to carry more than me (20kg is still enough though).

Being able to also transport a dog and a passenger is great and I'm happy with the top speed only being 28mph, but I think it needs more torque as it seems to struggle with even small slopes at low speed. It also seems to like sliding along the ground when stationary (whilst still sat in it) just because the ground is slightly uneven. There seems to be a re-occurring sound bug where sometimes the engine noise fails to play, especially if getting out-&-in multiple times.

The 50 units of replenishing fuel (for Members) is both greatly appreciated and a fair amount. Here is a screenshot of the map after using the Jeep to move some equipment around Bushrangers Run just before closing the game, at which point I still had 12 units of fuel remaining out of the default 50.

Overall, I'd say the Jeep is great and does more than I was expecting (passenger, dog, free fuel) and a cheaper price than I was expecting. Other than the occasional missing sound, sliding when "parked" and needing more torque, which might need looking at. ;)

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”