Serious Problem with Lodges!

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Sulfurblade
Hunter

Re: Serious Problem with Lodges!

Post by Sulfurblade »

HooCairs wrote:Response from players: Yes! Let us have the lodges fully flexible!
Response from EW: Buy another lodge. Cha-ching! ;)
My response to EW is why would I buy another product I am not happy with if I were happy with the first lodge and filled it up with Deer,
In the small and large plaque area's!!! The Faster I fill a lodge the quicker I buy another.....

There are more Deer trophys to shoot.
Deer is the most hunted animal its most likely to be a trophy.
If a player could put a deer where he can only put Elk Moose Red Deer Etc then He would use those plaques up faster.
He would be happier because he has more flexibility and EW would get MORE sales not less!

Basically my fix to this is let the player be able to put Small's in the Large spots if they so wish too....
Obviously a small plaque will fit where a Large one would have!!!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well, my instinct tell me that the Tropical lodge wont be the last one we see, and maybe if not all at least something of this ideas can be implemented in a future lodge...they can put it in a "Advanced lodges" section in the store :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Sulfurblade wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Response from players: Yes! Let us have the lodges fully flexible!
My response to EW is why would I buy another product I am not happy with if I were happy with the first lodge and filled it up with Deer,
In the small and large plaque area's!!! The Faster I fill a lodge the quicker I buy another.....

If a player could put a deer where he can only put Elk Moose Red Deer Etc then He would use those plaques up faster.
He would be happier because he has more flexibility and EW would get MORE sales not less!

Basically my fix to this is let the player be able to put Small's in the Large spots if they so wish too....
That would obviously be the easiest way for them to do that.
But wouldn't it be just a waste of a lot of space in-between if the smaller mounts are where the large plaques are set up already in the lodges?
Whereas being customizable if you could place them side by side with minimal room as possible between them you could have a lot more small-medium sized deer mounts in those spaces.
Sulfurblade
Hunter

Post by Sulfurblade »

gas56 wrote:
Sulfurblade wrote:

That would obviously be the easiest way for them to do that.
But wouldn't it be just a waste of a lot of space in-between if the smaller mounts are where the large plaques are set up already in the lodges?
Whereas being customizable if you could place them side by side with minimal room as possible between them you could have a lot more small-medium sized deer mounts in those spaces.
True your example is more space efficient which would in turn make them less money... I am happy with the loss of space as a compromise for EW's desire to make money....
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

gas56 wrote:EW why aren't you listening to us???
Just a guess, but its likely because the person who designed them is no longer with EW, even though Luna still shows as part of the team at the bottom of this forum, she has been gone just about a year. Now you can see why there is no Eurasion Lynx icon on the signature widget. They just don't update things in a timely manner.

Whenever I make a conjecture like this, TK comes along and refutes it. For sure she is gone. If they had someone who could do it, why haven't they? Its a no-brainer revenue producer.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
gas56 wrote:EW why aren't you listening to us???
Just a guess, but its likely because the person who designed them is no longer with EW, even though Luna still shows as part of the team at the bottom of this forum, she has been gone just about a year. Now you can see why there is no Eurasion Lynx icon on the signature widget. They just don't update things in a timely manner.

Whenever I make a conjecture like this, TK comes along and refutes it. For sure she is gone. If they had someone who could do it, why haven't they? Its a no-brainer revenue producer.
I know Stan,... I cried the day Luna left................................ :lol:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Sulfurblade wrote:
gas56 wrote:
Sulfurblade wrote:

True your example is more space efficient which would in turn make them less money... I am happy with the loss of space as a compromise for EW's desire to make money....
You did write that 1st line didn't you?

So why wouldn't you buy more of something that worked very efficiently and user friendly and that would be more "flexible" to use as Hoo says?
I think they would sell more if the Lodge was made customizable and also had extra customizable add on rooms for the lodge to buy, wouldn't you?
You could build a Museum if you had the mind too, and the EM of course.............. :D

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”