Trophy Lodge suggestions - wish list

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
BearJohnson
Hunter

Trophy Lodge suggestions - wish list

Post by BearJohnson »

1. an enclosed Trophy Case (like the weapon display unit) and/or spots around the lodge like on the mantle, end table, shelf units?

2. Larger Rustic (my personal favorite) lodge - big enough for 1 of all species

3. Head mount option for Bears (and werewolves), fox, coyotes, lynx, bobcat, etc...

4. Bear Rugs or wall hides (for smaller critters)

5. Collectible Case. for feathers, coins, etc...

6. spots for sheds!

Just a few thoughts...
What do you want to see in the Trophy Lodge?
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Trophy Lodge suggestions - wish list

Post by stancomputerhunter »

None of those. I want trophy lodges to be customized...by me. Let me choose what animals to put in each lodge. For example, a lodge of all deer species only, a lodge for animals with horns only, a lodge with rares only, a lodge with birds including geese only, or whatever the hunter wants. In the Game Management of the website, we can move animals around, it should be just as easy to move pedestals around so I can have nothing but full body mounts if I want. Go ahead and charge me, EW. You'd make money, because I have over 75 taxidermied animals where there is no place to put them, except in a lodge that has only 3 spots for them. What were you thinking?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:None of those. I want trophy lodges to be customized...by me. Let me choose what animals to put in each lodge. For example, a lodge of all deer species only, a lodge for animals with horns only, a lodge with rares only, a lodge with birds including geese only, or whatever the hunter wants. In the Game Management of the website, we can move animals around, it should be just as easy to move pedestals around so I can have nothing but full body mounts if I want. Go ahead and charge me, EW. You'd make money, because I have over 75 taxidermied animals where there is no place to put them, except in a lodge that has only 3 spots for them. What were you thinking?
I could go for that,,.. or have additional add on rooms for the 3 lodge types that have just Body Mounts (wall or floor), Bird Mounts (wall or floor), Heads, or maybe just memorabilia....
forget the last one............ :lol:
Last edited by gas56 on October 31st, 2018, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. In a Rustic Lodge, there are 6 spots for 11 species. Granted, I could buy another Rustic Lodge for the other 5, should I have them, but what do I do with all the other spots for other species? Especially birds? For Foxes, Wolves, Bobcat, Lynx, and Goats, 6 species, there are three spots. Not good. I would still have to buy more lodges, but they would all be full.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Here's an example of what I'm talking about. In a Rustic Lodge, there are 6 spots for 11 species. Granted, I could buy another Rustic Lodge for the other 5, should I have them, but what do I do with all the other spots for other species? Especially birds? For Foxes, Wolves, Bobcat, Lynx, and Goats, 6 species, there are three spots. Not good. I would still have to buy more lodges, but they would all be full.
Additional customizable add on rooms of your choice to the lodges............ ;)
You would be able get as many as you would want and for any type of animals and mount positions.
Hopefully an additional room would only be about the quarter of the price of a lodge................... :lol:
I don't know how compatible they could make the code for a lodge as I still have a full body mount Albino Bison in the rustic lodge that affects the other regular Bison Head mount that makes it looks of a mixture of
a blotchy white and brown....... they still haven't fixed the texture problems completely in the lodges.
Last edited by gas56 on October 31st, 2018, 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I agree with Stan, the lodges must be customizable based on the tastes of each person.
I have a lodge for each reserve, I would like every lodge to contain the animals of every single reserve, including rare, non-typical, fur variations, etc.
Lenkos
Scout

Post by Lenkos »

Honestly I just want them to be bigger.
Have you seen how claustrophobic the Rustic lodge is, when you have a Water Buffalo in the middle of the room? :lol:
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

I want full body wall mounts if we get a monsterous lodge one day. The lodges need to go higher up rather then just low and flat like the tropical.
Like the rustic but like 4 or 5 times the size.
We should be able to also choose where we want what, like click an icon to "Add a small Plaque" and drag it on the wall to where we want it.
Also i like the idea of sheds, being able to click one of the sheds i have and choose whichever table or coffee table to put it on would be amazing.
Nathan22Outdoors
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I would like that aside of get Lodges we could buy expansion rooms for our already existing lodges, and like others already said, arrange the lodge as we want. You could have a lodge just for bears, but in one room Polar bears, another room for Grizzlies and Black in the main hall.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”