Offer walls

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
JDS2015

Offer walls

Post by JDS2015 »

Please get better Offer walls, Cant get surveys ever, most of the offers will not credit ya, cant complain to nobody about doing them and getting payed for them.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Offer walls

Post by DYEUZ »

This as got nothing to do with The Hunter / EW company .
Ew as got no authority, power of actions , etc , towards these offers offered .
Maybe the only thing they can do , is not have any of this available to us in the first place .

Never took the surveys , cause they mostly don't work for me , but watched many videos as a newbie and got lots of EM$ in the past .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Rather work an hour overtime at work and get the money than risk 20 mins doing a survey that has as much chance of giving me malware as it does 50em$.

At one time they used to be good.
Like Netflix subscription giving you like 8k
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Unless you have no other means to get ems is better buy them than risk downloading shady apps for minimal ems, and the surveys, before used to give 60 or more ems, i did one once that gave me like 300 or more, but nowadays give like 15ems for half an hour minimal time and that if the survey is really available, and if really pay the prize at the end, consider that like an option for people that cant afford ems and want a chance to earn them, not a sure income.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Yeah I stopped looking at them. I don't think they ever actually awarded me $em, just did a long survey & then wanted me to give personal info, mailing lists or download iffy software. Not worth getting malware over.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

The offer walls here are garbage. But there are ways to earn em for your efforts. If you play on Steam, there are several good survey sites that let you redeem points for Steam wallet cards or other types of giftcards(even Visa). If you are in the US I would recommend Swagbucks and if you are in Europe try ebonus.gg. I have used these sites this year to pay for 1yr memberships for me and my lady as well as keeping us supplied with 500-1000 em most of the time in case something we want goes on sale.

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=43316768

https://ebonus.gg/ref/GohjSDAu
Last edited by XxStrong1xX on September 27th, 2018, 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

The offers seem to generate more frustration than they do satisfaction. I would probably just remove them altogether. Plenty of people have come to the forum worried about malware and viruses, and most of the time the return is negligible.

Keep and eye on the community competitions. They're often a good way to secure decent amounts of em$.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I wouldn't take them off, there was a time were i wasn't able to purchase ems and surveys and competition were my only chance to get some ems, sure, there was a lot of fakes and scam, but also some legit, i think EW should keep it and let players use them at their discretion, just with the knowledge of that EW doesn't choose the offers and is not responsible of what is advertised there. Keep them like a last resource, better have it and don't need it, than need it and don't have it.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

You are only chosen to do the survey if you put in fake information trying to be part of the minority. There is a good chance about 90% of the player on thehunter are white males and the other 10% are Females and people of other ethnicity.
To be chosen for the survey, try changing up what you put, instead of white put something different, try what people are least likely to put to up your odds of being chosen.
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”