(Classic) Hunt Maps and Harvested Markers

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Byzanoid

(Classic) Hunt Maps and Harvested Markers

Post by Byzanoid »

I decided to make a map like this showing all of the shots I'd taken over a hunt, and I realized theHunter Classic could use a few things!
First thing's first, a map like this that shows All the shots you took on one map instead of going into each animal's sheet and clicking on map from there. It would be interesting!
Second, 'Harvested' markers for animal shot maps. Yeah I shot that moose from the top of the hill, but where did I Harvest it? How long did it run? Did it get to the other edge of the map before I found it? That'd be interesting!
Anyway that's it. Thanks for looking!
xOEDragonx

Re: (Classic) Hunt Maps and Harvested Markers

Post by xOEDragonx »

Are you aware of the UHC Apps website? It's a sort of companion website to theHunter that offers many awesome features such as community hosted competitions, quick ways to view your personal best trophies, a way to share your map setups and view others, etc.

In addition to the cool stuff listed above, you can unlock a tool on your account on that website called the "Expedition Analyser" which will give you detailed information about any hunt you paste in the URL of. This includes a heat map of where all your kills were for that hunt. It doesn't necessarily break down where you shot the animal vs where it was harvested, but it is still an awesome tool nonetheless. If you haven't looked into it before, I definitely recommend you make an account there.

More information about the UHC Apps website, as well as a link to it, can be found in this thread -- UHC Apps Thread
Byzanoid

Post by Byzanoid »

Thank you, but I can't use that feature because it's behind a paywall. Shame...
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Byzanoid wrote:Thank you, but I can't use that feature because it's behind a paywall. Shame...
No it's not....It's totally free and run by a few players.
Personal Bests...
Byzanoid

Post by Byzanoid »

Oh. My eyes must be mistaken then.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

It might be confusing for new players. The UHC site uses UHC$ and gems, but for both you'll never have to invest real money. Actually you cannot even buy gems or UHC$ with real money.

UHC$ you get for doing UHC missions or participating in community competitions. But I think you should already have 500 UHC$ from registering your account and you can use those to buy an emerald and unlock the Expedition Analyser. The owners of UHC have made it clear that no user will ever have to pay real money to unlock features.
Image Image Image
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

I have this feature unlocked but as my theHunter game is on steam i'm unable to enter the url :(
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

dj.p.king wrote:I have this feature unlocked but as my theHunter game is on steam i'm unable to enter the url :(
Get the url from the website (www.thehunter.com), profile -> statistics -> hunt history
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Thanks Tod works a treat, now i have much more to enjoy from a hunt :)
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Byzanoid wrote: Oh. My eyes must be mistaken then.
I'm sure your eyes are fine, the problem is your brain....There is nowhere on that site you can spend real money.
Personal Bests...

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”