Put old Jamboree Items for Sale

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Put old Jamboree Items for Sale

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I love an extra T-Shirt matching my team! its already there and I am willing to spend a few EMS knowing full well it doesnt count in the competition.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: Put old Jamboree Items for Sale

Post by rhapsodaisical »

bump! I hope the Devs see this! Let me spend another x amount of Ems to make my hunter look good!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Brilliant idea!!

I think it would be a VERY GOOD MOVE by EW to bring out those 'old' Football Jamboree items for sale DURING THIS EVENT! Those old items, which new players obviously have never even had the opportunity to own, why wouldn't EW want to take advantage of such a golden opportunity to sell the matched sets?

Hello EW, it's been years since they were sold, no harm in bringing them out now for a couple of weeks! In fact, it's so simple and easy, it's brilliant!

EW_Graham, get Pim on the phone, or whoever it is who needs to rubber stamp this, and get it done! You're in this business to make money aren't you? This is a no brainer!

(Full disclosure: I have none of the hats or shirts, nor any interest in owning any of them OR the new pants. I'm from Canada. We're not in it. We play hockey here. ;) )
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

JimboCrow wrote:Brilliant idea!!

I think it would be a VERY GOOD MOVE by EW to bring out those 'old' Football Jamboree items for sale DURING THIS EVENT! Those old items, which new players obviously have never even had the opportunity to own, why wouldn't EW want to take advantage of such a golden opportunity to sell the matched sets?

Hello EW, it's been years since they were sold, no harm in bringing them out now for a couple of weeks! In fact, it's so simple and easy, it's brilliant!

EW_Graham, get Pim on the phone, or whoever it is who needs to rubber stamp this, and get it done! You're in this business to make money aren't you? This is a no brainer!

(Full disclosure: I have none of the hats or shirts, nor any interest in owning any of them OR the new pants. I'm from Canada. We're not in it. We play hockey here. ;) )
I'm in the same boat Jimbo.
I don't have any interest in these items. And we play the other Football & Basketball & Baseball. I feel like it's the same thing when metric was introduced for us to use it............... :lol:
but for players that want to buy them I don't see a reason why not sell these items to them IMO.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JimboCrow wrote:We play hockey here. ;) )
Not necessarily, my friend, especially west of the Great Lakes. 8-)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:We play hockey here. ;) )
Not necessarily, my friend, especially west of the Great Lakes. 8-)
:lol: :lol: Ouch!! I didn't say we win.... :oops: :cry: :lol:
TheNightOwl
Spotter

Post by TheNightOwl »

Made a post similar to this myself, I personally think it would be a great idea if they put up the old Football Jamboree clothes for sale. It would help me, (and I assume many other people) complete their sets! Also, Hrvatska je #1! ;)

Also, Check Out My:
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

TheNightOwl wrote:Made a post similar to this myself, I personally think it would be a great idea if they put up the old Football Jamboree clothes for sale. It would help me, (and I assume many other people) complete their sets! Also, Hrvatska je #1! ;)
I think you inspired me to post it here.

So how about is EW? Is there any reason why you don't want us to spend more EMS on this?
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Here is a link to status update where they put 2014 football jamboree caps on sale during the 2016 football jamboree. So come on EW we know you can do it. You are missing out on some sales.
http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-179/

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”