Improving the results of patches and updates .

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: Improving the results of patches and updates .

Post by rhapsodaisical »

In regards to the reports of EW: Stating that Dogs have improved and Players: Reporting the Scenthound acting as a Pointer since July 4th Patch
EDIT: and the inventory is a complete a-synchronised mess now; THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS!!! Its the INVENTORY you use this EVERY GAME multiple times, How can this be borked ad then borked for 48 hours already. Bloody hell

I can only stress the importance of testing item and therefor agreeying even more with OP as these are basic errors all can find out. It almost seems like a minor error of copying Dog profile/codes to another species and not editing accordingly to its purpose. Easily avoidable and makes me wonder about the level of Q&A with the game.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

rhapsodaisical wrote:EDIT: and the inventory is a complete a-synchronised mess now; THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS!!! Its the INVENTORY you use this EVERY GAME multiple times, How can this be borked ad then borked for 48 hours already. Bloody hell
The inventory bug is obvious, that's why it was already announced when the patch was released - they knew it was looking awkward, but couldn't fix it in time. Software development has pretty tight roadmaps and deadlines - do you really think a major release like a new dog is held back because of a little mess in the inventory?

But as far as I know, those things will be fixed soon, including the dog breed mix-up. :)
Image Image Image
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

haha We always seem to butt heads haha. I know a fix is on the way and know it will be fixed. I am just agreeing more and more with a test group for making this less sloppy in presentation. what does it cost, a week longer? Oh Woop.

EW had a mess up with geese dlc in COTW that werent working at all and now these sloppy things, deadline or not If i work somewhere and deliver it half heartedly I get commented on it and be expected to improve myself. If they launch new stuff to have us spend money they should make sure they dont the other end of the stick.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Tanngnjostr wrote:do you really think a major release like a new dog is held back because of a little mess in the inventory?
Traditionally at EW, no release was ever hold back due to mess -being it major or minor. Actually, if it's just minor, release dates might be even pushed forward.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”