- a group of [email protected] person .
- Each with a separate account for testing only .
How this would / could work : Without any knowledge of PC stuff and programming , i say ...
- Any additions , updates , patches , directly affecting the gameplay ,would be sent to the testers , prior to public release , for testing .
- It would be tested for a while . Couples days .
- Reports on how things go, would be sent to EW as it is tested .
- Bugs ,issues found could be worked on right away .
Final thoughts :
- Makes no sense to me to not have found , not have detected these major issues/bugs, we are having right now after latest patch/update .
- If this would have been tested , outside of the EW servers , it would have been found/detected .
- These latest issues , affect the gameplay big time . ( No more ropes in VDB , Baiting system not working , etc )
- Yes, it could delay the update's projected dates, but wouldn't it be better to have it delayed and then have way less issues ?