Sex [gender] in the Trophy Lodge

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
J_Birdman
Hunter

Sex [gender] in the Trophy Lodge

Post by J_Birdman »

My suggestion is to simply add animal sex to the trophy info boxes.

I sometimes taxidermize females. Anyone else? I took a 373.559 female reindeer in a recent UHC competition, and also took a 9.437 female bobcat fairly recently. I believe that's a high score for a female reindeer and a pretty decent score for a female bobcat(I could be wrong, but they're the highest I've personally seen), and that's why I had them stuffed and mounted. However, when I look at them in my lodge, they seem "off" or odd. They don't appear to be special, even to myself let alone anyone else who see's them. The reason is, there is no animal sex indicated in the right-click trophy info box. Those two animals could easily be looked upon as being really low-scoring males, and that detracts from the reason they are there in every possible way. Completely. Also, I foresee a long career in tHC, and I already know that down the line I will not be able to remember each and every animals' info in my lodges. So as I sit here and look at this female bobcat, one day there will come a time when I wonder "why in the world do I have this small bobcat in here?", and then have to try hard and remember why. Or, for that matter, anyone else who may poke around my lodges and see these "oddities" in that span.

I believe every female trophy(and males where applicable, rabbits for example) should get the love they deserve and be granted their sex displayed in the trophy info box. Anyone else?

ps - Oh WOW.. As I'm standing here in my lodge in RF about to click Submit, I heard a bull elk call. Had no idea we could hear animals when we're in a lodge. SWEET! :D
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Sex in the Trophy Lodge

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Regardless of sex, a 9.437 would be 3rd on the leaderboard at the moment. A huge zillion-way tie, but that's because the scoring system is bugged since day one. There are only 8 scores on the leaderboard.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Dude, that thread subject (title).... :)
Personal Bests...
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Hahahah my day is made, I made Fletchette smile, awesome. :lol:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Regardless of sex, a 9.437 would be 3rd on the leaderboard at the moment. A huge zillion-way tie, but that's because the scoring system is bugged since day one. There are only 8 scores on the leaderboard.
Really? Lol, then even more reason! ;p
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Yeah, clickbait obviously. :roll:

Regarding your suggestion, I don't care too much to be honest. If it can be done easily and it makes you happy, why not.

But that topic title... :lol:
Image Image Image
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

In the first moment after reading the title i had some rly bad braincinema..
Now offline. Forever.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I'm surprised gender isn't already on the toolltips, to be honest. Definitely should be.

But that title, dude. That title's uhhh... unwise.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Regardless of sex, a 9.437 would be 3rd on the leaderboard at the moment. A huge zillion-way tie, but that's because the scoring system is bugged since day one. There are only 8 scores on the leaderboard.

its not bugged mate its just basic.its the same for all the bears
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Re: Sex [gender] in the Trophy Lodge

Post by xAncalagonx »

I'd argue that half the reason to own a Trophy Lodge is for the... well... blankets, marshmellows and hot choco I guess.
Mackie2112
Tracker

Re: Sex [gender] in the Trophy Lodge

Post by Mackie2112 »

I to would like to see this in the trophy lodge but not at the expense of a M rating and less player base. :P

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”