Few suggestions for Thehunter Classic

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Few suggestions for Thehunter Classic

Post by Stealthhunter »

Here a few suggestions and ideas for the devs, that i would like to see get implemented into the game in 2018 if possible or 2019. I know not everyone is going to agree with what i am suggesting, but it is impossible to make everyone happy.

- Redo the hog and wild boar models, like what they did to the bears.
- Add wild boars to Val De Bois, like in the comics "Asterix and Obelix"
- Add moose to TgT.
- Boats (Kayaks and canoes) *has been suggested before and would be hard to change everything so it works properly.
- Add another animal to Piccabeen Bay, like a Dingo or Cassowary. Also they could add crocs to BRR, like ronMctube said in the previous expansive world live-stream.
- Fix the dehydration affect in Piccabeen Bay but not to much.
- New map, probably an African reserve or a prairie with pronghorn, bison in summer coat and prairie dogs. Hopefully start of 2019 or mid-2019.
- New crossbow. (probably one on it's way already)

Please leave a comment below and more suggestions if you have some.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Few suggestions for Thehunter Classic

Post by DYEUZ »

Stealthhunter wrote:Here a few suggestions and ideas for the devs, that i would like to see get implemented into the game in 2018 if possible or 2019. I know not everyone is going to agree with what i am suggesting, but it is impossible to make everyone happy.

- Redo the hog and wild boar models, like what they did to the bears.
If its to have the same results as the Bears , no , leave them . Bears look worst imo than before .
- Add wild boars to Val De Bois, like in the comics "Asterix and Obelix"
I don't really see the necessity .
- Add moose to TgT.
I don't know ...
- Boats (Kayaks and canoes) *has been suggested before and would be hard to change everything so it works properly.
No ,no ,no , never want to see that in the game .
- Add another animal to Piccabeen Bay, like a Dingo or Cassowary. Also they could add crocs to BRR, like ronMctube said in the previous expansive world live-stream.
Yes for another animal in PB . I would even replace the Hogs by the Cassowary . No for the crocs .
- Fix the dehydration affect in Piccabeen Bay but not to much.
Why fix it ? Its not working !! Leave it !
- New map, probably an African reserve or a prairie with pronghorn, bison in summer coat and prairie dogs. Hopefully start of 2019 or mid-2019.
No for Africa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- New crossbow. (probably one on it's way already)
Another new weapon !!?? Think we have a few to choose from for now , no ?

Please leave a comment below and more suggestions if you have some.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Many of the older animals would require a make-over, but like mentioned by DYEUZ, the bears didn't turn out well, they still don't look too realistic. The problem is that this is among many possible improvements to existing features, which EW cannot make a direct income from.

Adding more species to existing maps might sound great but always has a remarkable impact. It has more drawbacks than benefits for me. Adding a species messes up the spawning locations and reduces the numbers of existing species. You can suddenly not use your favorite locations anymore, or you feel you cannot find many of your desired animals. Maps that already have 6 species or more should be left alone.

I don't ever see water vehicles coming to this game as I believe they are technically too difficult. The rivers in the game are not made for boats. They have many passages to cross them on foot. If EW added water vehicles, they would very likely have to make changes to the rivers as well, like they needed to change the trees to enable treestands. Well maybe that would be a chance to make the rivers passable even in deeper areas. Right now passing rivers is a pain. But what benefit do people expect from boats? You can run faster than you would be in a boat rowing. And you could not expect boats to be very mobile. They are large and would be bound to the same rivers or shores, but then there are no wide rivers with no passages around.

Fix dehydration effect? I was not aware this was broken.

Africa search results
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

HooCairs wrote:Many of the older animals would require a make-over, but like mentioned by DYEUZ, the bears didn't turn out well, they still don't look too realistic.

I don't ever see water vehicles coming to this game as I believe they are technically too difficult.

Fix dehydration effect? I was not aware this was broken.

Africa search results
I agree with what you are saying HooCairs and DYEUZ. IMO the bears don't look realistic but they look more realistic then they did. The water vehicles would be cool to have IMO but would be to technical like HooCairs said. The dehydration affect doesn't even show anymore so i an run around for about an hour and a half without using a water bottle perhaps longer. I would to see this either fixed so it has a little more impact or not have it at all.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I started playing right after the bears were changed. I know there has been some glitches going on with the new models but imo they look way better than the previous ones. They looked like Gorillas.

Problem is that EW have a really hard time creating stuff they can't profit from immediately. They're working full time, no doubt, but their focus aren't always at what the mainstream players want. Hence why a new crossbow (I wouldn't say no) is very probable compared to other things in your list. Cash in.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”