suggestion: dog hide

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
docdan911

suggestion: dog hide

Post by docdan911 »

Ok i love my bloodhound, but by god he sure gets into the way alot. I have animals approach and get ready to shoot, and guess what? Yeah Reebok scared the critter away. Sure i can put him into my blind, but what about if im in a treestand, tower, or my tripod?
Sooo, i was thinking maybe you could sell us a Dog Hide. Yeah, it would be a small tent that only your dog can fit into. He would then be odorless, soundproof, and invisable while in the Dog Hide.
also it would be light wieght enough to carry in Reeboks backpack.

Another thing i would like to see is a way to get credit for the multiple weapons and callers i have accumulated over the years. Even if say, i got credit in gm or em would be better than have a bunch of useless items in my inventory. So, i would like a way to resale the items that i have more than one of.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: suggestion: dog hide

Post by VonStratos »

The "lay down" command is for that, with that it wont spook animals,in fact they can even steep on him, so if you are in a treestand just let him hidden with that command, i recommend you set a key of easy access to you to give the command fast on a emergency.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: suggestion: dog hide

Post by DYEUZ »

What critters is your dog spooking ? In what situations ?
You'll have to be more careful with him then and make him listen to you .You'll need to make the right commands at the right time i guess .

The only thing that can happen for your duplicate waepons, is them being removed from your inventory if they ( EW ) accept to do so , after sending them an e-mail to do just that .
Don't expect a refund / some money back for them , even if its GM$ / or a few EM$ .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”