Collectibles

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Leventthyen
Spotter

Collectibles

Post by Leventthyen »

Although its a great idea to add new collectibles, I'm not particularily excited with the addition of single and double antlers. In my opinion, us hunters have plenty of antlers and measurements to deal with on harvesting dear and such. It's not very inventive to add in antler collectibles and it doesn't add much excitement in finding them.

Mushrooms, knives and ancient pottery seem more imaginative and in place of antlers, I would probably like to see rare finds of dinosaur bones such as possible ancient ancestors of the in game animals.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Collectibles

Post by Fletchette »

Those antlers are called "sheds", and if you search for sheds here on the forum you'll see that a large number of players have been asking for sheds to be added to the collectables for years.
Personal Bests...
Leventthyen
Spotter

Post by Leventthyen »

Fletchette wrote:Those antlers are called "sheds", and if you search for sheds here on the forum you'll see that a large number of players have been asking for sheds to be added to the collectables for years.
Yes I was aware that the "sheds" were taken positively by most of the members. Its my personal opinion. Maybe I'll change my mind if they rename the "Single Antler" and "Double Antlers" to "Sheds" on the leaderboard page and in game ))
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Here is a nice pic of a Ravens feather from WRR if anyone new is wondering what to lookout for....

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 262E099B8/
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

The Norse Pot found in Hemmendal

My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”