Fixing Sound Bugs - Any feedback?

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
UncleStan

Re: Fixing Sound Bugs - Any feedback?

Postby UncleStan » February 2nd, 2018, 4:26 pm

JimboCrow wrote:
UncleStan wrote:Sound bugs are still persistent for me on Whiterime Ridge, able to temporarily fix by switching out from 7.1 to stereo using the manufacturer software (corsair utility engine) for my audio output device.

Realtek ALC1150 and a set of 7.1 Void headphones, 8ch 16bit 48000 Hz.

Did you enable the new Extended Audio Memory option in Game Settings in the launcher? Maybe you have to clear your launcher cache and try enabling it again? It fixed my problem with my Logitech headset with 7.1 surround sound immediately.

This fixed my ambient sounds which in turn means the map is no longer broken for me, thank you :) .

Of note is that the sounds for each cartridge loaded into the k98k are now only being played intermittently.
The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind. -Fred Bear
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Fixing Sound Bugs - Any feedback?

Postby JimboCrow » February 2nd, 2018, 5:01 pm

UncleStan wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
UncleStan wrote:Sound bugs are still persistent for me on Whiterime Ridge, able to temporarily fix by switching out from 7.1 to stereo using the manufacturer software (corsair utility engine) for my audio output device.

Realtek ALC1150 and a set of 7.1 Void headphones, 8ch 16bit 48000 Hz.

Did you enable the new Extended Audio Memory option in Game Settings in the launcher? Maybe you have to clear your launcher cache and try enabling it again? It fixed my problem with my Logitech headset with 7.1 surround sound immediately.

This fixed my ambient sounds which in turn means the map is no longer broken for me, thank you :) .

Of note is that the sounds for each cartridge loaded into the k98k are now only being played intermittently.

Actually I noticed the same thing. I thought it was just because I was walking at the time and my footstep sounds were being played overtop of the animation. Now I see that you are correct. Thank you. I will check with others and submit a bug report.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”