Achievement Suggestions

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
nico007las

Re: Achievement Suggestions

Post by nico007las »

Ayer pase 5 horas siguiendo a un coyote, al cual le dispare en el intestino, y no lo pude encontrar debido a que dio tantas vueltas que siempre me llevaba sobre las huellas anteriores y se mezclaban, por lo tanto sugeriría que cada personaje tenga el poder de borrar las huellas anteriores, lo haría mas realista y seria mejor así no nos marearíamos tanto a la hora de seguir un animal que pasa tanto sobre las huellas viejas, es mi humilde opinión.

Me gustaría que me den su opinión para saber que piensan.
DriftPrize
Hunter

Post by DriftPrize »

DriftPrize wrote:What about able to purchase better scopes, ammo capacity, semi automatic weapons for big and small game after Lv.20 in a category of weapons.Like
6.5x55 Blaser R8 Bolt Action Rifle
8x57 IS Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle
9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle
.30-06 Lever Action Rifle
.223 Bolt Action Rifle
.243 Bolt Action Rifle
.270 Bolt Action Rifle
.300 Bolt Action Rifle
.308 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle

My mind is still blank on on shotguns and handguns.Got any concept please do share some?
Suppressors on 500kills achievement and max out the level of rifles as mentioned above. While locking it use on activating competitions to prevent people from labelling the game unfair. I don't know, but still this game still has alot of animals and reserve add and I don't wish the guys working on this game stop there completely which would lead to prehistoric game hunting also contradict realism.
Rocco
Scout

Post by Rocco »

1. "The third eye" = shot in his forehead (exactly in the middle) making a triangle with his eyes :lol:

2. "Jinx" = someone who wounded multiple time an animal but still wasn't able to harvest it.

3. "Perfectionist" = achievement for doing all the missions

4. "Genetician" = killing at least one animal of each species which has that gene-crossed anomaly.

5. "Botanist" = collecting 100 of each mushroom species.

6. "Jack -one eye" = puting a bullet in one of its eyes.

7. "As_shole" = killing a hog/boar with a bullet in his butt. :lol:

8. "Poster" achievement = being trampled in the same hunt by two different animals.

9. "Ten time loser" = 10 missing shots in a row when firing at pheasants.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Probably already in here somewhere but rather than the typical grinding achievements I wouldn't mind seeing a "trophy" minimum value being set for each species and an achievement for bagging an animal that qualifies for that trophy status.
HunterMatt
Outfitter

Post by HunterMatt »

How about 15000 EM$ to unlock all achievements lol :lol:
lisarob
Hunter

Post by lisarob »

forever friends (3 levels, bronze,silver and gold, with medals)
bronze: minimum 100 friends in the hunter
silver: minimum 150
gold: minimum 200
ColonelSquag7

Post by ColonelSquag7 »

Not 1, definitely not 1, that would encourage spawn mashing
ThePathfinderCZ
Scout

Post by ThePathfinderCZ »

I admit I don't read all the 11 pages, so maybe some thoughts are already here.
IMO todays achievement system is very ill designed. It forces people to harvest animals, and I really mean harvesting. See, a few days after releasing a new weapon some players already have 250 kill achievement. What's that? Shooting everything that moves to have better ranking is not hunting in my point of view. It's a stupid genocide.
I've been playing on my new account for almost two years now and I don't have 250 kill achievement on any animal. But I have 90+% accuracy on all of my rifles. Because I'm usually choosing my targets. Well except for pigs and yotes which I shoot on sight. Sometimes after few hours of playing I don't even have a single harvest, because there is nothing worthy.

So I suggest some achievements for this kind of playing, like:
1. Accuracy achievements for 90%, 95% or 99% accuracy with more than (maybe) 50 shots already fired
2. Instant kill achievement for several instant kills in a row
3. Achievement for shortest average wound times and highest trophy values
4. Silent killer achievement for several kills in a row without spooking anything - maybe except that shot animal
5. And most important anti mass killing achievement - average score, like 300+ Elk, 350+ Elk, 400+ Elk...

This is how hunter score should be calculated. Not by ability to kill everything that moves. Anyone can do that.
May all beings be happy
MoonpieSpotlight
Hunter

Post by MoonpieSpotlight »

ThePathfinderCZ wrote:I admit I don't read all the 11 pages, so maybe some thoughts are already here.
IMO todays achievement system is very ill designed. It forces people to harvest animals, and I really mean harvesting. See, a few days after releasing a new weapon some players already have 250 kill achievement. What's that? Shooting everything that moves to have better ranking is not hunting in my point of view. It's a stupid genocide.
I've been playing on my new account for almost two years now and I don't have 250 kill achievement on any animal. But I have 90+% accuracy on all of my rifles. Because I'm usually choosing my targets. Well except for pigs and yotes which I shoot on sight. Sometimes after few hours of playing I don't even have a single harvest, because there is nothing worthy.

So I suggest some achievements for this kind of playing, like:
1. Accuracy achievements for 90%, 95% or 99% accuracy with more than (maybe) 50 shots already fired
2. Instant kill achievement for several instant kills in a row
3. Achievement for shortest average wound times and highest trophy values
4. Silent killer achievement for several kills in a row without spooking anything - maybe except that shot animal
5. And most important anti mass killing achievement - average score, like 300+ Elk, 350+ Elk, 400+ Elk...

This is how hunter score should be calculated. Not by ability to kill everything that moves. Anyone can do that.

No offense but your "several animals in a row" goes against your "animal genocide" comment. That would be an achievement that required killing numbers of animals.

I'd like to see a "big spender" medallion for people who spent over 300 real dollars (or equivalent, what, 3 million pesos or 2 Euros?) buying stuff.

I'd like to see the "Curio" award for people who bought items that they can no longer really use because the rules changed or the item was changed to make it useless.

I'd like to see the "Rationalization" award for people who buy a new weapon the day of the release, 3x in a row, regardless of the price or whether or not it actually adds anything.

That last one could be a top hat, like in Monopoly.

The curio award could be a file cabinet

The "Big Spender" award could be a golden credit card.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

While we're at it how about when doing the missions, specific achievements awarded.
And getting an achievement for any achievement on any other achievements.
Hell, let's just shoot everything a million times!
with a million weapons!
and a million distances!
Here's the real achievement.....Knowing that you're a hunter,
and you're having fun and none of the other stuff matters.
So it is a game so everybody have their fun!

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”