Achievement Suggestions

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Ravenlooney

Re: Achievement Suggestions

Post by Ravenlooney »

Be nice if there was an achievement for missions...took me a lot of work and a long time to complete them all and have 110/110 completed. Just saying.
HunterMatt
Outfitter

Post by HunterMatt »

Ravenlooney wrote:Be nice if there was an achievement for missions...took me a lot of work and a long time to complete them all and have 110/110 completed. Just saying.

Second this I was just looking at my mission and was thinking there should be achievements for completing them because at the moment there isn't really any benefit for doing them, achievements would defiantly give me the get up and go for them, I'd also like to see weekly,monthly missions.
butter8808
Hunter

Post by butter8808 »

HunterMatt wrote:
Ravenlooney wrote:Be nice if there was an achievement for missions...took me a lot of work and a long time to complete them all and have 110/110 completed. Just saying.

Second this I was just looking at my mission and was thinking there should be achievements for completing them because at the moment there isn't really any benefit for doing them, achievements would defiantly give me the get up and go for them, I'd also like to see weekly,monthly missions.
Some time ago there was talk by the devs for some sort of scenarios that would be sort of like the missions. I don't know if it got shelved, scrapped or back burnered but it sounded a lot like what you were talking about. I definitely agree that mission completion should be an achievement.
I also think they could do a lot more with the exploration missions now that we have 5 maps.
1 visit all points of interest.
2 find all the cars on LP
3 visit every barn on SC.
4 walk x ammount of meters on each map
5 enter every stand on every map

Simple achievements are cool because they don't take a whole lot of effort, and they could be something you could accomplish in the course of regular game play.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I also believe that Mission Completion should be an Achievement if it is possible to do this. It took us a long time to complete each of these various Missions (total about 110 I think) and would be nice if we could get some credit for doing these IMO.

Wetland
7STW
Outfitter

Post by 7STW »

Agreed...and for achieving level 20s also... 8-) 8-)
Knokke
Hunter

Post by Knokke »

Clay pidgeons achievements and competitions would be nice.
moejoe95
Hunter

Post by moejoe95 »

Knokke wrote:Clay pidgeons achievements and competitions would be nice.
love the idea +1 :)
Knokke
Hunter

Post by Knokke »

It would also be nice, to have bow shooting competitions. it would be a bit flawed for the recurve bow though, as people could use tricks to have the equivalent of a sight.
But shooting competitions would be nice, as it would provide a fun way of training on the ranges. The point system is already in place, and it would be real fun to see the scores being updated on screen, when a player does the best series of shots.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

For the Missions - maybe they could give us 1 Point for most of the Missions that we have completed and 2 Points for some of the more difficult ones? Just a suggestion, but at least it would be nice to get some Achievement Points for doing these Missions.

Wetland
RangerV1
Outfitter

Post by RangerV1 »

i like that wetland

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”