Achievement Suggestions

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
butter8808
Hunter

Re: Achievement Suggestions

Post by butter8808 »

I think that the exploration achievements need to be broken up into reserves.
As with the original achievements head need to be retro active.
For the individual exploration achievements you could go something like this
1 hour- 1 point
24 hours- 3 points
168 hours- 5 points
720 hours- 15 points

10 kilometers -1 point
50 kilometers - 3 points
250 kilometers 5 points
500 kilometers 15 points
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I didn`t check entire forum so I don`t know if someone already suggested this. I as a regular player would like to see a special section in the launcher or somewhere else convenient - The Hunter World Records. Something similar to Hall of Fame only not for one season but for entire history of the game, couple of examples (highest results and players profiles):
- Highest scoring Mule Deer
- Highest scoring Alpine Ibex
- Heaviest Moose
- Largest number of non-typicals
- Longest rifle shot scope/iron sight
- Longest bow shot
- Longest pistol/revolver shot scope/iron sight
- Largest number of harvested animals in the game, for example if some player has 5000 harvested whitetails
- and others....

I know there are multiple different sources where you can find some of these results but it would be really nice if all this could be in one place. Every time I play I have a special goal (achievement or competition) and I would feel extra motivated in the future if I would knew that I could break some of the records :) .
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Braylin50
Tracker

Post by Braylin50 »

I would like to see many new achievements added. But not before they fix the broken achievements we have now. They can't even correctly track the correct dates we attained the achievements we have.

Ps, sorry if I sound negative, but this has been annoying me sense they broke it with WRR, and refuse to fix it.
KriegsWulff
Spotter

Post by KriegsWulff »

not sure if this was suggested yet or not, but how about an achievement called 'Revenge' ? this would be for tracking down and harvesting any animals that attack and injure you and you use a medical kit to heal so you don't have to run all the way back out.

I suggest this due to having a run in with a bear tonight in which I did exactly that, hunted the sow down after she attacked me in RFF, and harvested her.

this should be limited to either a one time achievement or on that is limited in such a way that people can't purposely get an animal to attack them to get the achievement.

seammer
Tracker

Post by seammer »

Would you please consider increasing the achievement level to include a range over 1000 in 500 harvest increments?

I've over 1000 python harvests and love to hunt with the weapon. It would be nice to watch that grow along with all of the other weapons and skills.
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Heres a 1-off seasonal achievement that think would be pretty cool. Now I know Thanksgiving is a ways off still but that just give a lot of time to impliment it.

Tur-duc-en!

A holiday favorite around thanksgiving for anyone who doesnt know, is a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey.

Between Settlers Creek and Rougarou Bayou you can find these 3. During Thanksgiving weekend hunt them all down in less than 1 hour to save Thanksgiving dinner. An Event could accompany this with the largest average of each.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Foxtrotter wrote:Heres a 1-off seasonal achievement that think would be pretty cool. Now I know Thanksgiving is a ways off still but that just give a lot of time to impliment it.

Tur-duc-en!

A holiday favorite around thanksgiving for anyone who doesnt know, is a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey.

Between Settlers Creek and Rougarou Bayou you can find these 3. During Thanksgiving weekend hunt them all down in less than 1 hour to save Thanksgiving dinner. An Event could accompany this with the largest average of each.
Hmmm...I think I like this as a Competition event. Ptarmigans, ducks, and turkeys.
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Hawkeye, if you make sure the right people see it, we may just get it.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”