Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BuckMasterNorm wrote:Wound animations need to be more realistic. In the real world of hunting, big game animals rarely drop in their tracks. They also display a flinch (as ya do) when they are hit.
I always thought I could see them flinch in the game when they are hit. Or did I misinterpret the "starting to flee" animation? (Not saying that you aren't right about the animations in general. I have never hunted, so I don't want to judge that.)
Image Image Image
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BuckMasterNorm wrote:Wound animations need to be more realistic. In the real world of hunting, big game animals rarely drop in their tracks. They also display a flinch (as ya do) when they are hit.
I always thought I could see them flinch in the game when they are hit. Or did I misinterpret the "starting to flee" animation? (Not saying that you aren't right about the animations in general. I have never hunted, so I don't want to judge that.)
Yes they flinch in game. Me, mclemmy, and moosehunger330 shot moose so many times with the 22 they couldn't escape we just shot them over and over and over, it was pretty funny actually :)
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Haha yep. I'm gonna put it here, when I get home.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

nosnerb wrote:Me, mclemmy, and moosehunger330 shot moose so many times with the 22 they couldn't escape we just shot them over and over and over, it was pretty funny actually :)
When the bison was released, for fun, I wanted to host a competition in which participants had to harvest the highest scoring bison with an air rifle. Not very ethical, which is why in the end I decided not to do it, but it could have made for some interesting hunts!
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

caledonianblues wrote:
nosnerb wrote:Me, mclemmy, and moosehunger330 shot moose so many times with the 22 they couldn't escape we just shot them over and over and over, it was pretty funny actually :)
When the bison was released, for fun, I wanted to host a competition in which participants had to harvest the highest scoring bison with an air rifle. Not very ethical, which is why in the end I decided not to do it, but it could have made for some interesting hunts!
Sounds like a blast, too bad you didn't do it
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:
None of your comps have been very ethical and humane... at least not to the people that participated!
Image Image Image
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

caledonianblues wrote:
I had read a post by a guy that claimed to kill a bison with 44 .22 air rifle shots.
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Post by xAncalagonx »

Animal suggestion?

We need birds on hemmeldal.

Such as...

brockeod

Post by brockeod »

Since the Rocky Mountain reserve is coming up, I hope to see these:
Miojow