Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
paul2012
Tracker

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by paul2012 »

Glad to see people still care about this issue. I used to feel like mad man shouting on about the problem back in the day when people seemed to only care about the next new feature additions.

The animation issue is ultimately what stopped me from playing a few years back. When I've revisited, I have had to press "H" and hide everything just to keep the immersion alive. But that doesn't compare to the feeling of holding your rifle and using your equipment like it used to.

Other than what's previously been mentioned, I feel like the HunterMate has suffered a lot compared to the pre-MP version. Before it felt like a real early 2000s high tech GPS kinda multitool device that had weight to it in the players hand. Now it just gets locked to the corner of your screen like a mini map and is way too close for the fov. Also I don't think the feature is gone but, the distinctive screen reflection effect is not very noticeable with the more static current animations.
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

found the old elk caller

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

I would add new animations for the Polar Bear and Puma (maybe even for Grizzly and Brown Bear). When they charged and the hunter get koncked-out there is a realistic animation where you can see the hunter dismembered and eaten by these animals. In this case first aid are not allowed and the game ends.
Obviously coudl be also added animations, where the hunter eats captured animals.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

1Al wrote:I would add new animations for the Polar Bear and Puma (maybe even for Grizzly and Brown Bear). When they charged and the hunter get koncked-out there is a realistic animation where you can see the hunter dismembered and eaten by these animals. In this case first aid are not allowed and the game ends.
Obviously coudl be also added animations, where the hunter eats captured animals.
Do you want to see me cooking up an elk steak at home or do I need to eat it raw at the kill?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

OldMtnMan wrote:
1Al wrote:I would add new animations for the Polar Bear and Puma (maybe even for Grizzly and Brown Bear). When they charged and the hunter get koncked-out there is a realistic animation where you can see the hunter dismembered and eaten by these animals. In this case first aid are not allowed and the game ends.
Do you want to see me cooking up an elk steak at home or do I need to eat it raw at the kill?
raw meat is very healthy :D
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

You go first and enjoy the worms. :D
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Terraxiss

Post by Terraxiss »

Hi. My suggestion is to fix joint animation on Ghillie Arctic Winter gloves. As you can see in the pictures below, there is some problem with the ring finger.
Spoiler:
Best.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

EricGiftzahn wrote:found the old elk caller

wish they still had the first elk caller, i liked it better..
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

It would be good if they could add some chuckles to the end of the call.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”