Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Yeah. I heard something about idle animations in the update back then.
If the animations on the Stutzen had actually been new, I would have definetely gone out and bought it.
The thing we saw with the 16 gauge, that being a single shell reload animation, got me to buy it, right when I saw that.
I reward creativity and effort with money. If I can see, that someone put effort into creating something, especially on this game, it's most likely pretty cool and something worth buying.
However, when I see, that something was just flat out copied from already existing content, I will not pay the full price for it.

And for those saying "Don't buy it then". I don't.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

gas56 wrote:How about a Squirrel tree based on EuroRabbit/Hare warren holes?
They may not be able to climb trees but they could use the elevator..... :lol:
I agree so much!! This would be so easy for them to do.... have random spawning trees that squirrels hide in, there could be 4 squirrels per tree, the squirrels run to the other sides while you are moving or not hidden, after you are hidden they start to move in the tree such as climbing up and down the stalk/shaft, crawling up on top of a branch, eating an acorn etc., mind if I make this a suggestion topic on here? or will you?
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

I guess lightning would be animation have some rumbles of thunder with it be nice
Spoiler:
WEST_36_RUS

The animation of weapons

Post by WEST_36_RUS »

Hello! Make a fuse animation when aiming a weapon: 243 Bolt Action Rifle, 7x64mm Bolt Action Rifle, 270 Bolt Action Rifle, 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle, 22 "Plinkington" Semi-Automatic Rifle, .300 Bolt Action Rifle, 22 Air Rifle, 223 Bolt Action Rifle, 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle, 8x57 IS anschütz 1780 d FL bolt action rifle, 308 anschütz 1780 d FL Bolt action rifle, 20 GA semi-automatic shotgun, 12 GA Blaser F3 game o/U Shotgun, 12 GA side by side Shotgun.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: The animation of weapons

Post by Fletchette »

WEST_36_RUS wrote:Hello! Make a fuse animation when aiming a weapon: 243 Bolt Action Rifle, 7x64mm Bolt Action Rifle, 270 Bolt Action Rifle, 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle, 22 "Plinkington" Semi-Automatic Rifle, .300 Bolt Action Rifle, 22 Air Rifle, 223 Bolt Action Rifle, 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle, 8x57 IS anschütz 1780 d FL bolt action rifle, 308 anschütz 1780 d FL Bolt action rifle, 20 GA semi-automatic shotgun, 12 GA Blaser F3 game o/U Shotgun, 12 GA side by side Shotgun.
Ok, help me out. You've made this comment here and on over a dozen weapon reviews and I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming this is a language translation issue, but what the Hell is a "fuse" on a rifle or shotgun? Do you mean "safety"?
Personal Bests...
_dfad_
Scout

Re: The animation of weapons

Post by _dfad_ »

Fletchette wrote:Ok, help me out. You've made this comment here and on over a dozen weapon reviews and I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming this is a language translation issue, but what the Hell is a "fuse" on a rifle or shotgun? Do you mean "safety"?
Most of all, yes. There is Russian word 'предохранитель' meaning both electric fuse and safety lever.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
Predatorium

Animations

Post by Predatorium »

Please add the good old character animations. I can remember how he looked at his weapon and the "buggle" elk call animations where AWESOME! He put first something in his mounth and then blow in the caller...

I dont know why this animations where removed.

The 243. "Wood" had more scraches and had a much better skin.
The most animals don't have drinking animations, like whitetail deer. They just go in water and turn back. Sometimes they don't even reach the water.

I tried to complete the whole day of whitetail and couln't find out the drinking times.

5-7 feed
8-9 sleep
9-10 feed
12-1sleep
18-19 eat
... plz help me complete the whitetail day
Predatorium

Post by Predatorium »

Just add the old character animations back in game. Todays character animations are so bad...
HogSqueak
Tracker

Post by HogSqueak »

Predatorium wrote:Just add the old character animations back in game. Todays character animations are so bad...
I like the old animations too... Those from 2012. They felt smoother and more realistic and these now are kinda robot like.
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Re: Animation suggestions goes here:

Post by mel_o_mel »

also can we put the item in hand away totally ?

Try the H key (Holster) to put away whatever you are holding and hide your hands. I have changed some of my bindings but i don't think that was one of them ;)
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”