Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Extort713
Tracker

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by Extort713 »

I would like to see the reloading animation, that the 340 weatherby has, for the 30-06 bolt action rifle and any other rifles that load internally as such.
omarmoustafa93

Post by omarmoustafa93 »

a variety of death animations
when taking trophy shots you are able to hold antlers in hand or head or place gun on body like a bison with gun resting on it
variety of wounded animations
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Not sure if qualify as animation, but in trophy mode when you gonna take the picture, it could be usefull to have some presets of stances or posses for the hunter and the animal, sometimes is a hard struggle with some animals like bears to get a good pose using only the hand pointer.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

VonStratos wrote:Not sure if qualify as animation, but in trophy mode when you gonna take the picture, it could be usefull to have some presets of stances or posses for the hunter and the animal, sometimes is a hard struggle with some animals like bears to get a good pose using only the hand pointer.
I'd like to see this be implemented as well. It still should be somewhat adjustable to avoid the player glitching through the animal or vice versa. I would so much rather be able to have my avatar hold a buck by the antlers or a bird by the neck or feet than have them just frozen in space. Also as mentioned above the ability to lay the weapon on the animal would also be pretty cool, and again would have to be adjustable to a degree.
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

I would like to see natural behaviors i.e. Bear digging around for roots and vegetables, a coyote pouncing on something in the grass, or a member of the deer species rubbing its antlers on certain saplings

I Love Big Racks
Margarita888
Spotter

Post by Margarita888 »

VonStratos wrote:Not sure if qualify as animation, but in trophy mode when you gonna take the picture, it could be usefull to have some presets of stances or posses for the hunter and the animal, sometimes is a hard struggle with some animals like bears to get a good pose using only the hand pointer.
Not realy an animation suggestion but I absolutely support this. Birds are a mess right now.
Spoiler:
Margarita, EHR hunter since 2012.
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Exactly. I'd really like to see poses ingame.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
paul2012
Tracker

Post by paul2012 »

+1
Not to mention if your character or animal disappears that might be the only way you can salvage the trophy shot. Had a few when my character disappeared when I tried to move him and my 440 Rocky Mtn Elk disappeared on me. I've also had plenty of trophy animals slide down mountains never to be seen again.
riffraff24
Tracker

Post by riffraff24 »

About weapon animations.

Shotguns O/U and SxS :
When reloading after one shot, it would be nice if the shells where caught in the hand, and then replaced with two new ones. (also when changing shell types)

Revolvers :
When reloading after only one shot, it would be nice if there was an animation for only replacing one bullet. (also for 2, 3 ,4 and 5 bullets)
Linwoods

Post by Linwoods »

Would you please add this death on spot animation for bighorn sheep, it is very common on spot death animation and will replace the not realistic one we have now. It will add a lot of realism to the game.

Here is another great variation of the same death animation

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”