Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
buckdoekill
Tracker

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by buckdoekill »

if we are going to get dogs it would have to be a lab, retriever, or a husky(my personal favorite)
oPacheco
Tracker

Post by oPacheco »

I am not sure but I think some rifles share the same reloading animation and sound, in my opinion it would be a bit better if there was some kind of variation, specially in the sound...
Also the animation when animals die because of instant kill shots when they are running should be improved, because they just stop and die...shouldnt they tumble a bit or so ?
MudBug
Outfitter

Post by MudBug »

Please fix the reloading animation for bolt action rifles. If the rifle has a magazine, there is no reason to have the player's character make the action of placing a fresh round in the chamber after opening the bolt. Just slow down the bolt cycle animation for 0.5 seconds to make the time the same. It is asinine that this animation remains in the game year after year.
remco2000
Tracker

Post by remco2000 »

Baby animals
and predators attacking other animals
JohnnyBrqvo

Post by JohnnyBrqvo »

Yep, a full ecosystem with animals feeding off plants and others off those animals etc would greatly enhance the game, moreso than any update before.
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

Mule deer and whitetail deer need tweeking. Mule deer antlers need to be brought in line while the average B&C record book top trophies. White tail antlers are too often of the super-wide variety. Also, total scores for theHunter best mule deer or over the top of the best B&C bucks by around 20 points.
Papablu
Scout

Post by Papablu »

I read back through a few pages but I don't have time to read every post so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I'd love to see more interaction with the environment, like using a tree trunk to steady your aim while standing or kneeling next to it.

I'd also love to have more control over the stances and varying speeds of the player character. For example walking stooped over to keep a lower profile with the speed being somewhere between walking and crouching.
And maybe a slower crouch option for times like when the animal is right in front of you but hidden behind the tree and you need to move sideways very slowly to bring it into sight.

One other thing too. I've noticed that if you have, say a Turkey, in front of you, 10 metres away, and you need to bring your gun up, the animal sees that movement. Is there any way to have a slowed down version of the shouldering of the weapon for these occasions ? It would add tension to the situation. I don't mean to replace the existing shouldering, just another key that would bring the weapon up more slowly as you would in real life.
TookAnArrowInTheeKnee

Post by TookAnArrowInTheeKnee »

Sorry i did not read all the post but i would like better options for Trophy shots like holding Ducks/Goose by the neck and deer by antler and so on, Also i would like to see bucks fight each other.
And a dog to pick up ducks/goose ;)
PardalAlgarve
Tracker

Post by PardalAlgarve »

Dogs would be awesome, and i think everyone would like, as we can see in the posts. Anyway, i had many dogs in my life, mainly for hunting, that i would like to see in game... Podengo and spaniel breton.
Heibges

Post by Heibges »

I would love to see a Third Person Camera with backpacks and slung weapon/equipment displayed on the character model.

This would require the tweaking/polish of some of the other animations that aren't required in First Person Camera.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”