Loggers Point Guide

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Loggers Point Guide

Post by kevin2106 »

ronMctube wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:That's an awesome guide you got there!

But here's a couple of thing is would change, most of it is animal scoring:

A 170+ Whitetail is not really a trophy, a 180+ is. A 200+ is definately a true monster, but i would put in that a 190+ or 195+ is, and then say that a 200+ is a once in a lifetime kill.

Non-typical Whitetail don't OFTEN reach up to 400 score. In fact i don't think they ever have.

Non-typicals are rareish, not "extremely rare"

A 900+ Hog is not a trophy at all. A 1050+ is, preffably 1100+ if you ask me

50+ Coyote is not a trophy either, 56 is nice, 57+ trophy

Mule Deers don't reach 150 KG, 136 is max, but tracks and spotting can say up to 140.

This on is a really picky one: Maybe change weight to score correlation on mule deer from high to medium

Please consider this feedback and suggestions, i know i am really picky on this and that what people consider a trophy varies, but these are my trophy numbers, and i think a big part of the community thinks the same :)
pretty much spot on.there did used to be one mule deer that was super high weighted.dont think thats in the game now but it was weigh over the normal highest weight.sorry for the pun :lol: it seemed to either spawn once or only very rarely. this was a long time ago so not sure if it even spawns now or in the game.
So they could actually reach over 140 KG before? If so i’m sad they changed it, would be awesome to find a really heavy mule that almost could be called a rare :)

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Loggers Point Guide

Post by ronMctube »

he was one big fat one :D maybe some of the old timers remember the exact weight.i think i might have a pda shot somewhere.will add it if i find it. :)

Return to “Fan Guides”