Loggers Point feeder location.

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Loggers Point feeder location.

Post by VonStratos »

Hi guys, after years of taking pigs by stalking them i bought my first feeder and i wonder if you can share some good locations in Logger points, i like that reserve due the overall animals and environment, i did some research and i see the old 100% attraction spots are not the same since there is no more attraction system, so if you have some nice spot in that reserve or another reserve please share, and thanks :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Loggers Point feeder location.

Post by Seifer »

Some youtube videos in the link below. Take your pick.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hog+feeder
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I've had a feeder in the blue location that was effective and then I moved it to the yellow location which was also effective. I've since moved my feeders to Hirschfelden.

Spoiler:

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

recently i think something changed.one spot in particular which used to be always great .isnt now. i even noted that pigs werent even going to the feeder but roaming towards a different location away from the feeder even though it was full of feed and they were close.maybe something else has changed or been implemented.or a bug who knows.

i have plenty of videos on feeder locations with co ords.what i noticed is dont expect the exact results each time you visit. even at the best feeder co ords.i believe that the pigs will roam areas and just not visit feeders . at certain times of the day. you see certain results in comps with placing and scores come at similar times aswell. if you do enough reccy work you will notice things.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks, i saw those vids and other from Hoocairs where compares the location that Seifer posted before and after the baiting system change, thats why i was wondering if those spot are still good enough ;)

ImageImage
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

The spot I marked in yellow was post update. I've seen 10+ at that location. I'd spawn at the Border Lodge and it's a short hike to that area. It's flat were the feeder was, no vegetation and at the bottom of a hill so you had an elevated position on the hogs.
Spoiler:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Have this spot for a while now and will never change it . It even as Hogs at it when its empty !!
No euipment needed , since the tower offers a great view of the feeder and the surroundings .

Can get you the exact coordinates if you want .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Nice spot Dyeuz. Unfortunately I have a tent at the base of the tower. One thing that turns me off about the feeders is the 30min penalty for using it and it takes 4 hours to start working. Isn't it penalty enough when you spook all the animals away? We pay to use these things then we get penalized for using them :?
Spoiler:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Seifer wrote:Nice spot Dyeuz. Unfortunately I have a tent at the base of the tower. One thing that turns me off about the feeders is the 30min penalty for using it and it takes 4 hours to start working. Isn't it penalty enough when you spook all the animals away? We pay to use these things then we get penalized for using them :?
It was worst before that new system , trust me .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks guys i know those places, since i often start in the north lodge and roam to the towers, by the way the small place that Seifer pointed is a good hideout for mules, i remember meeting big mules and hogs in that place, i gonna try those spots, thx again ;)

ImageImage

Return to “Fan Guides”