Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » July 11th, 2017, 9:11 am

Nice one. Thanks for sharing your Loggers. I like what u did with the color zones. :)
User avatar
Pretty_Boy
Hunter
Posts: 974
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 4:56 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby Pretty_Boy » August 21st, 2017, 1:02 pm

Hey :)

I'm doing some Big-Stone Spotting, on purpose this time...!
The thing is on Loggers, if the Bobcat's come there...
It's said theyre possibly smaller than the Yote's...
Meaning they probably bleng good into the High Grass...
And we want probably want to lie down flat as a "post it note"...

I'we wiped my whole Logger's (almost) for toys, and put up some Flags on some nice Stones with good view...
I'we marked the ones I liked in spesial... ...they are mostly in Flat areas...
The Flags with some Red Color around are Very Big Stones, and acts almost as Towers...!

Maybe good to know about...? ;)

PS! There may be some more Nice Stones I'we not seen as well ofcorse, cool if someone posts them in here... ;)

Happy Hunting,
PB

Image
Spoiler:
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » August 21st, 2017, 4:12 pm

Good to see those spots. Maybe come in handy.

But did u really rip apart your nice loggers setup ? :D
Lucky i got the chance to hunt there today before u burned it down :lol:

Thanks for the map Pretty.
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » September 30th, 2017, 8:47 am

Image

Still a work in progress but its closely making its way to perfection ... :lol:

All spots are handselected - calls , tracks , overall animal activity.

4 Cat callers in place. One Hogfeeder so far. Another 2 hog and 1 bear feeder will be added later today.

2 Duck Setups for MP carnage.
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » October 2nd, 2017, 7:20 pm

Update on RB , added more equipment. Went from 4 to 6 Ecallers, 5 placed atm. Bear barrel added. Merged both Duck Setups to a single giant Setup in the South cause this spot is just gold and it covers a MASSIVE area now with all the decoys and two blinds - perfect MP setup.

Still not quite finished. Needs a lil bit of polishment in some areas and another few areas still need some equipment.

Image
User avatar
thewindiw
Tracker
Posts: 237
Joined: June 14th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby thewindiw » October 14th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Anyone with an rff? I'm trying to set mine up.

It hops it drops, it flies it dies, if it gets away you shot it in the wrong way= thewindow :P
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Outfitter
Posts: 4925
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby stancomputerhunter » October 15th, 2017, 12:34 pm

D3AKUs wrote:As said in the title. I think everyone can benefit from a topic like this :) got the idea as i saw Pretty_Boys post in the Animal Map topic.

Post your favorite maps and setups including successfull hunting routes and hot spots for animals u always visit.

I start with TGT , followed by VDB and Hirschfelden , it is by far my most favorite map. I love the Rocky Mountain Elk and i am obsessed with hunting Mule Deer for really big Trophys at the moment. Thanks to the nice Sale we got i was finally able to start building my own setup there.

Those are my prefered hunting routes.
Blue is for Elk while red is for Mule Deer.

Image

If u look for that big Trophy Mule i would suggest hunting and setting up Equipment in the green Areas. Especially the big green area in the center of the south river. This is where the magic happens for me most of the time. The tree to the left of the small wooden bridge in that area is my "golden Treestand" for Mule on TGT. I found it hunting on Dieseldesmonds setup and ever since i love this spot.

The orange area i have marked is my most favorite area for Elk. Lately i havent been lucky there but it usually was great a spot. And i have taken a lot of Trophys there in the past.

Image

I hope we get this topic going and see a lot of cool setups and huntings routes in the future. This will not only help new players on their way to their first setup but may also inspire the veterans to try a spot or two that they maybe havent used in a while or never at all :)


These pics don't load for me. When I click on them, I'm taken to a German picture hosting site. It's in German. I had it translated. It just wants ME to upload pictures. Any chance you can put them in a different way?

Image

Rares: 78 NTs: 22
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » October 15th, 2017, 8:00 pm

stancomputerhunter wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:As said in the title. I think everyone can benefit from a topic like this :) got the idea as i saw Pretty_Boys post in the Animal Map topic.

Post your favorite maps and setups including successfull hunting routes and hot spots for animals u always visit.

I start with TGT , followed by VDB and Hirschfelden , it is by far my most favorite map. I love the Rocky Mountain Elk and i am obsessed with hunting Mule Deer for really big Trophys at the moment. Thanks to the nice Sale we got i was finally able to start building my own setup there.

Those are my prefered hunting routes.
Blue is for Elk while red is for Mule Deer.

Image

If u look for that big Trophy Mule i would suggest hunting and setting up Equipment in the green Areas. Especially the big green area in the center of the south river. This is where the magic happens for me most of the time. The tree to the left of the small wooden bridge in that area is my "golden Treestand" for Mule on TGT. I found it hunting on Dieseldesmonds setup and ever since i love this spot.

The orange area i have marked is my most favorite area for Elk. Lately i havent been lucky there but it usually was great a spot. And i have taken a lot of Trophys there in the past.

Image

I hope we get this topic going and see a lot of cool setups and huntings routes in the future. This will not only help new players on their way to their first setup but may also inspire the veterans to try a spot or two that they maybe havent used in a while or never at all :)


These pics don't load for me. When I click on them, I'm taken to a German picture hosting site. It's in German. I had it translated. It just wants ME to upload pictures. Any chance you can put them in a different way?


Ah shame they worked until a few days ago .... seems like the hosting site deleted them after a certain time. Ill check if i find them on my pc , hope i still have em and upload them somewhere else.
User avatar
D3AKUs
Hunter
Posts: 767
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby D3AKUs » October 20th, 2017, 8:26 am

D3AKUs wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:As said in the title. I think everyone can benefit from a topic like this :) got the idea as i saw Pretty_Boys post in the Animal Map topic.

Post your favorite maps and setups including successfull hunting routes and hot spots for animals u always visit.

I start with TGT , followed by VDB and Hirschfelden , it is by far my most favorite map. I love the Rocky Mountain Elk and i am obsessed with hunting Mule Deer for really big Trophys at the moment. Thanks to the nice Sale we got i was finally able to start building my own setup there.

Those are my prefered hunting routes.
Blue is for Elk while red is for Mule Deer.

Image

If u look for that big Trophy Mule i would suggest hunting and setting up Equipment in the green Areas. Especially the big green area in the center of the south river. This is where the magic happens for me most of the time. The tree to the left of the small wooden bridge in that area is my "golden Treestand" for Mule on TGT. I found it hunting on Dieseldesmonds setup and ever since i love this spot.

The orange area i have marked is my most favorite area for Elk. Lately i havent been lucky there but it usually was great a spot. And i have taken a lot of Trophys there in the past.

Image

I hope we get this topic going and see a lot of cool setups and huntings routes in the future. This will not only help new players on their way to their first setup but may also inspire the veterans to try a spot or two that they maybe havent used in a while or never at all :)


These pics don't load for me. When I click on them, I'm taken to a German picture hosting site. It's in German. I had it translated. It just wants ME to upload pictures. Any chance you can put them in a different way?


Ah shame they worked until a few days ago .... seems like the hosting site deleted them after a certain time. Ill check if i find them on my pc , hope i still have em and upload them somewhere else.


Seems like i have them on my old rig, cant find em on my new one. So i need to check that one for the pictures. Hope my Girlfriend did not delete my stuff as she uses it now.
User avatar
baloo.the.dog
Hunter
Posts: 717
Joined: October 21st, 2016, 5:00 pm
Location: In a Duck-Blind

Re: Post your favorite Map/Setup with Hot Spots/Hunting Routes

Postby baloo.the.dog » October 21st, 2017, 9:44 am

D3AKUs wrote:Update on RB , added more equipment. Went from 4 to 6 Ecallers, 5 placed atm. Bear barrel added. Merged both Duck Setups to a single giant Setup in the South cause this spot is just gold and it covers a MASSIVE area now with all the decoys and two blinds - perfect MP setup.

Still not quite finished. Needs a lil bit of polishment in some areas and another few areas still need some equipment.

Image



will you be hosting tonight/tomorrow? please do if possible!
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Fan Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest