Enhanced graphics with Nvidia GPUs and Nvidia Inspector

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Re: Enhanced graphics with Nvidia GPUs and Nvidia Inspector

Post by Blind Mole »

strange :)
with GTX1050Ti tried ALL 3 methods, high, low, medium. In ALL cases i have same ugly picture and stable 60FPS with V-sync. That feeling that something simply not working :)
look at that trees, any idea what i missed all 3 times in all 3 profiles which you posted in original post?

P.S. With original Nvidia settings i play at everything maxed without problems.

Image after Inspector edit:

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

\m/ wrote:Doublecheck the settings, there must be a difference ..or you wear old glasses?

But seriously, f. e. you should have no little edges at the weapons, hm and co if all settings are correct in inspector (Antialiasing at weapons). Take the time to doublecheck all settings in black at/with the linked screenshot

I fiddled a bit more with the settings and overall the enviroment looks smoother now. I did have to downgrade somewhat as I only have a 750ti
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Blind Mole wrote:strange :)
Could you share a screenshot of your inspector settings? There is something wrong with your settings - f. e. trees shouldn't look like at your ingame screenshot.
Which texture quality and scene complexity you are using in the th-launcher settings?
rhapsodaisical wrote:Hello
With a 750ti the low gpu settings should fit. With luck you could use a mix of low setting and mid setting. For example "Antialiasing - Setting" with "4xS" instead of "2x" .. should give a noticable difference.
Now offline. Forever.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

thanks for this guide \m/. i register significant improvements in graphics but i also have some troubles with ctd since i changed my graphics to the mid-settings.

i have the feeling the game itself runs smooth with this settings, but alt-tab out of the game often leads to crashes. any ideas what might be going wrong?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Granti wrote:thanks for this guide \m/. i register significant improvements in graphics but i also have some troubles with ctd since i changed my graphics to the mid-settings.

i have the feeling the game itself runs smooth with this settings, but alt-tab out of the game often leads to crashes. any ideas what might be going wrong?
The same thing happens to me, Granti.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Granti wrote:i have the feeling the game itself runs smooth with this settings, but alt-tab out of the game often leads to crashes. any ideas what might be going wrong?
In SP I've never been able to alt-tab out of the game without it crashing to desktop. I might get away with it once or twice, but if I don't tab back to the game within about 5-10 seconds, it craps out. It doesn't seem to affect anyone, and it happens to me even when not using Nvidia Inspector. It also never happens in MP.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

caledonianblues wrote: it happens to me even when not using Nvidia Inspector
at my side im pretty sure it has something to do with its. without inspector i never experienced a alt-tab-crash . maybe \m/ has an idea
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Granti wrote:
caledonianblues wrote: it happens to me even when not using Nvidia Inspector
at my side im pretty sure it has something to do with its. without inspector i never experienced a alt-tab-crash . maybe \m/ has an idea
Its a old known problem that a few hunters get a ctd while using alt+tab, with or without inspector. Dont know whats the reason for the crashs. We also play in fullscreen and crashs are very rare.
A solution could be windowed fullscreen? Should give zero crashs and you can still pause sp games by open the inventory, and your still having the game at fullscreen. No other idea, sry.
But nice to read that you can see the enhanced graphics..
Now offline. Forever.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

playing with window helps with the ctd. but its acting still strange. noticed that my trophyshots look like this in the gallery:

both windowed and fullscreen

deleting the data in inspector solved this issue but with the default settings in game i always have really bad flickering like mentioned in this topic: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... cs#p937468

any ideas left?

edit: \m/ i noticed that some parts of the inspector settings are missing in the screenshot.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

You got a pm, Granti. Only a test..
Now offline. Forever.

Return to “Fan Guides”