Feeder 100% co-ordiantes

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Re: Feeder 100% co-ordiantes

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

Oh, ok, thanks. Luckily I write down the co-ords before each time I move them, so I can move one back to a 13%-per-day spot and test that theory. Cheers. :) Cool story too. lol I have heard that feeders and barrels are bugged at the moment - that they don't attract as many as they should.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

I've found what seems in the early stages to be a pretty descent Bear Bait Barrel site on Bearmuda Island of Redfeather falls at cords X -13443 Y -3340. After the first 21 hours of having been there, it's reached an attractiveness of 13, which (by my calculator) makes it 14.8 attractiveness per day.

I'll update in a few days as to whether it reaches 100% or not.

I'm still looking for 2 sites North of the Maskwawikowin River campsite (again on RFF) but with little success - any help would be gratefully received. :)
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

22SAS_Wimp wrote:I've found what seems in the early stages to be a pretty descent Bear Bait Barrel site on Bearmuda Island of Redfeather falls at cords X -13443 Y -3340. After the first 21 hours of having been there, it's reached an attractiveness of 13, which (by my calculator) makes it 14.8 attractiveness per day.

I'll update in a few days as to whether it reaches 100% or not.

I'm still looking for 2 sites North of the Maskwawikowin River campsite (again on RFF) but with little success - any help would be gratefully received. :)
Might reach 100% but its probably going to have very few bears, because the number of spawns around the island is low, and the sites no longer spawn additional animals. So not too many will roam through that area. Plus with the current roaming bugs they don't stick around.

Curious to see your results for it tho.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

This thread should get more attention again these days. How about some coordinates of promising salt licks on BRR?
Unfortunately the brilliant http://fumarporros.bplaced.net/thfeeder/ doesn't exist anymore. Is anybody capable of reproducing it somewhere else?
Spoiler:
CodeBlue
Tracker

Post by CodeBlue »

iz_da wrote:Unfortunately the brilliant http://fumarporros.bplaced.net/thfeeder/ doesn't exist anymore.
http://thehuntertools.huntertalk.de/thfeeder/
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Nice! Straight to the bookmarks.
Spoiler:
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Haha, should probably start a new one after the changes, im sure things are different, they always are after even small updates.
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

If anyone is interested, got myself new location for Burshrangers Run, after 2 days of filling up I found 21 hogs at the feeder.

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

One swallow doesn't make a summer. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Levado wrote:One swallow doesn't make a summer. ;)
You were right boss..in next round only 10 hogs at the feeder..

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.

Return to “Fan Guides”