Feeder 100% co-ordiantes

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Feeder 100% co-ordiantes

Post by mapache01 »

Gonna take pictures of field of view from the Tower, I manage to shot 3-4 fleeing after shot the 1st one, wait some 20-30min and they back again.

There's 2 great places north, field of view 280mts in front and some 800 wide but only found in the past 5-6 hog on the feeder, so no good.

Try the Branger coords,since Branger where launched I shot all my last 10-12 1000+ hogs there, until this update, my 2nd place Mid Tower loggers, 3rd and 4th RBayou.

Here's 1000+ Hogs on Branger some 3 on West coords, and those on RBayou the same spot I post, my 900 for the mission I shot on Branger
Feral Hog 1123.238

1156 on Branger

Feral Hog 1114.194
Woodcock

Post by Woodcock »

Hello,

have you screen shot of your map or exact coordinate ?

Because 2 great places north,it's not very precise.

Bests regards
Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

HooCairs wrote:
flinteundco wrote:
HooCairs wrote:34 wild boar coming to the same feeder in Hirschfelden.

Wow!
Could you give me the coordinates? :p
I think i know where the bear barel is but no idea on Hirschelden.
Hi Hoo,this still works? i tried this weekend lot of sports and 0 boars on the feeders. :cry:

Forocoches no es un foro de coches. :geek:
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

This is kind of a messy photo of my map from a hunt the other day at Hertschfelden but it shows my feeder location there which I really like because it's always packed with activity not only in the field with the feeder and treestand. But from from that treestand I have a good line of site into neighboring fields where there are also lots of activity. My tent is set up next to a group of three towers for access to the towers and feeder. In my experience that the Westernmost tower of the three, the one back in the woods that's on the hill looking over a meadow is a party for hogs and wildlife. Aside from the feeder location, that tower is good.

*Pay no attention to the coords in the photo as it marks my position at the time which clearly is far from the feeder. I'd be happy to add the coords to the feeder here later when I get a chance to note them.

Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:This is kind of a messy photo of my map from a hunt the other day at Hertschfelden but it shows my feeder location there which I really like because it's always packed with activity not only in the field with the feeder and treestand. But from from that treestand I have a good line of site into neighboring fields where there are also lots of activity. My tent is set up next to a group of three towers for access to the towers and feeder. In my experience that the Westernmost tower of the three, the one back in the woods that's on the hill looking over a meadow is a party for hogs and wildlife. Aside from the feeder location, that tower is good.

*Pay no attention to the coords in the photo as it marks my position at the time which clearly is far from the feeder. I'd be happy to add the coords to the feeder here later when I get a chance to note them.

OK i will give a try,i love hunt wild boars but seems like they dont respawn on my own map...
Now that i remember,i gave a try to that location this weekend and didnt give me any boar near the feeder.

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Santos2 wrote:Hi Hoo,this still works? i tried this weekend lot of sports and 0 boars on the feeders. :cry:
Yes, still works. I did the wild boar missions a few weeks back using that feeder.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

HooCairs wrote:
Santos2 wrote:Hi Hoo,this still works? i tried this weekend lot of sports and 0 boars on the feeders. :cry:
Yes, still works. I did the wild boar missions a few weeks back using that feeder.
Ok,will try it this days!! :lol:

Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

HooCairs wrote:
Not that worth for me,but something is something...

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Tried my classic feeder location for wild boar but it´s fascinating. There is always pigs there even without the feeder but they totally ignore it and is not drawn to it and has not increased in numbers. There is usually 1 male and 1 female or 3 females. They are also very reluctant to come to my call since I planted the feeder. In the same field I have some old rusty goose decoy setups and I wonder if them somehow do mess my hogs up and make them want to stay away from that field.
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

Man my feeders dont even spawn pigs anymore...
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D

Return to “Fan Guides”