Hill of Death - Whitehart Hunting Spot

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
\m/
Outfitter

Re: Hill of Death - Whitehart Hunting Spot

Post by \m/ »

I think he is talking about the long meadow direct south of the golden treestand. Hoo used a mobile tower in the middle of the meadow in a few videos if i remember correct. Take a look at the mapscreenshot from the mainpost, the mobile tower near the normal tower - under the GS. Lots of elk and turkey, but less wt/bt there for me.

And congrats for the bobcat ;-)
Now offline. Forever.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

\m/ wrote:I think he is talking about the long meadow direct south of the golden treestand. Hoo used a mobile tower in the middle of the meadow in a few videos if i remember correct. Take a look at the mapscreenshot from the mainpost, the mobile tower near the normal tower - under the GS. Lots of elk and turkey, but less wt/bt there for me.

And congrats for the bobcat ;-)
Thanks!
Will have to take a look at that one tomorrow. See if I can get a hold of some coordinates and so. Would also mean I'd need to get some more decoys.
You haven't considered sharing your WHI reserve though UHC? In that way I would get the coordinates of everything accurately.
It's a reserve worth putting up at UHC indeed, and putting the link to it here as well!
Thanks again!
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Simple the large meadow direct south of the golden treestand, where the tower is. Should be around 250-350m south of the golden treestand.
Im not registered for uhc - but a few of my setups like whi, sc, tgt, hirsch could be worth something for other players, dont know.
Now offline. Forever.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

\m/ wrote:Simple the large meadow direct south of the golden treestand, where the tower is. Should be around 250-350m south of the golden treestand.
Im not registered for uhc - but a few of my setups like whi, sc, tgt, hirsch could be worth something for other players, dont know.
I understand. ;)
Yeah, I definitely think you should!
There's many useful features not to mention all the community comps!
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Comps are nothing for me. Even missions i do rarely. Simple hunting is enough to relax after or before a working day :). Atm im at work, will share a few reserves tomorrow morning.
Now offline. Forever.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

\m/ wrote:Comps are nothing for me. Even missions i do rarely. Simple hunting is enough to relax after or before a working day :). Atm im at work, will share a few reserves tomorrow morning.
Okey. ;)
Well, it's not heavily loaded but it's enough for me atm:

https://www.uhcapps.co.uk/myreserve/?co ... ALDDBJHOIO

Really like your "HoD" and will wait to see how the meadow tower will be. It's "under construction".
Generalkommendant
Hunter

As always, you think it'll score higher seeing it in the distance. Your heart begins to beat faster and you don't care about its brothers. It CAN be a 390+! Fire! But hxxl no... 370.475... Still nice but in a way always a disappointment somehow...
From trying the setup at the "HoD".
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Generalkommendant wrote:As always, you think it'll score higher seeing it in the distance.
LOL know that feeling VERY well! Still a great start to a new spot. Congrats!

iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Generalkommendant wrote:
iz_da wrote:The one and only place where I once dropped 12 Yotes - one after the other. Good times, but I prefer the “long meadow” and the golden tree stand.
However, the more setups the better!
Where's the "long meadow"? There's always room for another good setup. ;) Would you share it?
Maybe except for \m/. :lol:
I actually mean the meadow southeast of the golden TS/ east of the lake. It’s a very common spot for Turkey and Blacktail hunting! I’m sure you know it.
Would also love to share my setups on UHC. Most of them we all know from our many YouTubers :>
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

iz_da wrote:I actually mean the meadow southeast of the golden TS/ east of the lake. It’s a very common spot for Turkey and Blacktail hunting! I’m sure you know it.
Would also love to share my setups on UHC. Most of them we all know from our many YouTubers :>
Ah, ok... Know what you mean. Will go check it out. Got a tent and a stand waiting for something to happen!

Return to “Fan Guides”