Wiki News / Updates

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Wiki News / Updates

Post by HooCairs »

Tod1d provided the values in the meantime. Super fast. Thanks! :)

https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/CSS#CSS_Values
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

Dubitabilus wrote:Sorry Hoo, I have no clue...

I'll tag our favorite producer and see if they be able to chime in on the Snow Goose details
Dmitri wrote:*blah blah blah snow goose CSS blah blah blah*
Yes, that is an exact quote :lol:

===
If I had to guess based on the leaderboards:
Max Weight = 4.5kg
Max Score = 4500
Max CSS = 40

I have no data on the minimum weight/score/CSS.
feel free to use this quote on the wiki as it is :D
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

The Wiki now shows tax worthy scores on the Animals page.
https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Anima ... le_Species
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Is the 260 Max Score for sambar right? Because I see a guy up on the leaderboard with 260.000 and his Sambar is not perfectly even on both of the antlers.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Can't be. Think I saw one on the season 28 hall of fame earlier that scored 265. If not season 28, one of the more recent seasons after their scoring change. I'll need to check again.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Suggested Edit For The Wiki

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Not sure where this post belongs. This is a suggestion for an edit on the wiki where there's some missing information. As I was browsing The Hunter Wiki pages for permitted ammo I noticed some missing info on the page for the 7mm-08 Scout Bolt Action Rifle. Under permitted species, the puma is not listed on that page: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/7mm-0 ... tion_Rifle

However when I go to the 'Puma animal page', it does show that the 7mm-08 ammo is permitted for that animal.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Suggested Edit For The Wiki

Post by HooCairs »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Not sure where this post belongs. This is a suggestion for an edit on the wiki where there's some missing information. As I was browsing The Hunter Wiki pages for permitted ammo I noticed some missing info on the page for the 7mm-08 Scout Bolt Action Rifle. Under permitted species, the puma is not listed on that page: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/7mm-0 ... tion_Rifle

However when I go to the 'Puma animal page', it does show that the 7mm-08 ammo is permitted for that animal.
You have come to the right place. A horde of monkeys was unleashed to analyze the problem, design a solution and implement the change. Another horde of parrots tested the final solution and deployed it to the Wiki.

Please check and let me know.
Spoiler:
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: Suggested Edit For The Wiki

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

HooCairs wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Not sure where this post belongs. This is a suggestion for an edit on the wiki where there's some missing information. As I was browsing The Hunter Wiki pages for permitted ammo I noticed some missing info on the page for the 7mm-08 Scout Bolt Action Rifle. Under permitted species, the puma is not listed on that page: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/7mm-0 ... tion_Rifle

You have come to the right place. A horde of monkeys was unleashed to analyze the problem, design a solution and implement the change. Another horde of parrots tested the final solution and deployed it to the Wiki.

Please check and let me know.
Ha ha ha! Looks good Hoo! Thanks!
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Remarks to the wiki

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I am using the forum to get in contact with the wiki team.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the efforts you are spending on this. It is a great peace of work and a huge help for beginners but also for more advanced players.

Nevertheless, I found a few passages that are not (no longer?) correct and would like to address them to keep it updated.

1) Last Nosler mission: The order of weapons is not relevant

2) Hunting stands: Wobble reduction is also applied on vertical bows

3) Regular Missions: The TGT-link from the top to the position on the page does not work

In addition, it would be great if you could add a section on the spooking radii of different weapons. Maybe you can squeeze some information out of the developers!
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Remarks to the wiki

Post by HooCairs »

Thanks for the feedback!
Dr_ViEr wrote:1) Last Nosler mission: The order of weapons is not relevant - Changed it.

2) Hunting stands: Wobble reduction is also applied on vertical bows - How can we know? I believe the info there is from the EW team.

3) Regular Missions: The TGT-link from the top to the position on the page does not work - Works for me, not sure what happens to you. Maybe it was broken and fixed since.

In addition, it would be great if you could add a section on the spooking radii of different weapons. Maybe you can squeeze some information out of the developers! - They do not share such essential numbers.
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Guides”