Wiki News / Updates

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Wiki News / Updates

Post by JimboCrow »

Hi Hoo! The 7th Blacktail Mission "Getting Serious" has been changed in the game. Instead of Towers 7 & 17 the mission now must be completed at Towers 8 & 6. I don't know when this change was made, but pretty recently because I was trying to complete this on 7 & 17 and had completed it on 7 a few times, with no 17. So it's within the last week or two I believe. I noticed it last night when my Tower 7 buck didn't register for the mission, and then finished it today first try. So much easier.... ;)

Thanks for the wiki and all your work Hoo!!! Best.Wiki.Ever. Jimbo :)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Thanks for the note Jimbo! Indeed this must have changed very recently as I have also done this 2-3 months ago. These towers will be much easier indeed.

Wiki updated.
https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Regul ... r_Missions
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
EthanRanft
Tracker

Post by EthanRanft »

JimboCrow wrote:Instead of Towers 7 & 17 the mission now must be completed at Towers 8 & 6.
Wow! That is going to be so nice next time I do those missions. Last time it took forever to lure a Blacktail within range of tower 17
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

EthanRanft wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Instead of Towers 7 & 17 the mission now must be completed at Towers 8 & 6.
Wow! That is going to be so nice next time I do those missions. Last time it took forever to lure a Blacktail within range of tower 17
Now, if they could fix the "Reindeer Man Cometh" mission so that we don't have to drag a bull to each tower, (well the first and third anyway) that would be even sweeter!! :D
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Hi Hoo!! I just noticed that in your Release History you do not have February 4th 2019 as the date wolf populations were lowered and other species increased on TGT. See the following thread by TK, and especially his post on Feb 4th. Thanks for the wiki sir!! I use it every single day!!

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... educe+wolf
EthanRanft
Tracker

Post by EthanRanft »

I’m not sure if something changed, or it’s just a fluke, but I believe according to the wiki right now, common mushrooms are the only mushrooms that spawn on Piccabeen Bay. However, today I found this:
Last edited by EthanRanft on August 18th, 2021, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Dear Wiki team,
Some wolf missions require special colored wolf's in dark (#7, #9, #10) and brown (#9). These variants are not shown in the fur variations page. While brown is pretty easy, I am always struggling with dark (is or is not a black one dark...).
I think it would be very helpful for beginners, if you could either add these colors to the fur variations page, or add a image of the correct color to the related missions.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

EthanRanft wrote:I’m not sure if something changed, or it’s just a fluke, but I believe according to the wiki right now, common mushrooms are the only mushrooms that spawn on Piccabeen Bay. However, today I found this:
Thanks, the wiki monkeys have updated the page.
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Dr_ViEr wrote:Dear Wiki team,
Some wolf missions require special colored wolf's in dark (#7, #9, #10) and brown (#9). These variants are not shown in the fur variations page. While brown is pretty easy, I am always struggling with dark (is or is not a black one dark...).
I think it would be very helpful for beginners, if you could either add these colors to the fur variations page, or add a image of the correct color to the related missions.
Perhaps HooCairs will come in handy with a picture of the event ... Found a saved one. Good luck.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Dr_ViEr wrote:I think it would be very helpful for beginners, if you could either add these colors to the fur variations page, or add a image of the correct color to the related missions.
There are many species with different colors, not listed as fur variations. In the hunt history they all occur with the same "common" icon.
Feral goats, feral hogs, wolves, roosevelt elk, blacktail deer, wild boar, sambar deer, etc.

Dark wolves are the black ones.
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Guides”