Golden Treestand. (Whitehart Hunting Guide)

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
pokesomi

Re: Golden Treestand. (Whitehart Hunting Guide)

Post by pokesomi »

im having a hard time with this, I sit there for several ingame hours and I see nothing what are the ts co ordinates and whats the best time to be there? I have a tent setup near where I think the ts point is, but i use it for fast travel
mikeman1
Scout

Post by mikeman1 »

x14348
y4983

Use calls. You will also get way more animals if you use a bow. With a gun you spook them more and since you are stationary it can take a long time for animals to come back into into range.

Pretty much any time is good, but bear in mind that early morning and late afternoon visibility is an issue. Also, horned animals tend to bed down in the late morning (10-11), so hunting them at that time can slow down some. I personally like 7am or 1pm starts.

There are other spots around that lake that are just as good. Explore around a bit and if you come across an area with lots of tracks try setting up a tree stand and tent there.

I keep my tents as close to the stands as possible and teleport to them. There is a 150m animal no-spawn radius around the tent or lodge you start at, but that does not apply to a tent that you teleport to. Also, less chance of spooking animals that are close when you land there if your tents are close to your stands. Always make sure your guns are loaded before you teleport, and when you land, you will be in the standing position, so I always immediately go prone and listen/look before I move to the stand. Sometimes they are almost on top of you when you land so be on your toes. Hope this helps pokesome . . .
Code: Select all

benitoka

Post by benitoka »

Eisotopius

Post by Eisotopius »

Wow, I will really have to try this, thanks!
Sloppydog14

Post by Sloppydog14 »

Gonna have to try this myself
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

benitoka wrote:hi everyone
my video .. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBIqHtxtEhc&t=2s
u wait to much till next animal come to u.1st kill on 15th minute after 9. 2nd is 33th minute. 16.5 minutes real time. in this time u can kill sometimes 20 animals on golden treestand. so ur position not much better than anz other tree on the map.
sorry

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Cant believe it, this thread was not on page 1 of the fanguides ;)
Now offline. Forever.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

pokesomi wrote:im having a hard time with this, I sit there for several ingame hours and I see nothing what are the ts co ordinates and whats the best time to be there? I have a tent setup near where I think the ts point is, but i use it for fast travel
its never been the best place on whitehart but this thread became popular and people just think it is the best place.there are far better spots very close to this position.like tower 6 for eg.also the thing with guides is with spawn tweaks animal tweaks over the years.many guides are not the same as they were.

tower 6 you dont need a tree stand and there is more species around it.also where ever a tower is there are animals .thats why towers are there.so you are guarenteed animals.the best thing to do in this game is try and take what works and adapt it to your own playstyle.that will have far more success than any persons guide.
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

ronMctube wrote:...the best thing to do in this game is try and take what works and adapt it to your own playstyle.that will have far more success than any persons guide.
You are right. I mentioned this in the OP though.
Flanker305 wrote:There are a lot of other perfect locations on WHI and I am not claiming this is the best spot, but certainly one of the more productive places.
It still works btw :P

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

The Flanker is alive! - Don't be doing that Houdini sht like that man! btw- you got a lot of empty boxes in that widget - get to work! :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Guides”