Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
User avatar
tbug
Outfitter
Posts: 1077
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 10:30 am

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby tbug » October 9th, 2015, 11:26 am

Put up maps for WRR. Data was taken 12 and 24 hours post release. Definitely see that most kills are near the lodges as people begin to explore the new map. Will try to update 3 months out and see what changes. Useless or not but interesting to look at.

http://webpages.charter.net/jnktaylor/thehunter/
User avatar
Ormy
Spotter
Posts: 93
Joined: February 12th, 2015, 3:51 am
Contact:

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby Ormy » October 10th, 2015, 6:35 am

tbug wrote:Put up maps for WRR. Data was taken 12 and 24 hours post release. Definitely see that most kills are near the lodges as people begin to explore the new map. Will try to update 3 months out and see what changes. Useless or not but interesting to look at.

http://webpages.charter.net/jnktaylor/thehunter/


Thanks! Really good job! I've asked this before but will ask again. Is it possible to change those spot colors to blue? As colorblind i can't see any of the spots and i have to open the maps in photoshop myself and adjust levels there which doesn't take much time but is not that comfortable to do every time.
User avatar
Pattski
Scout
Posts: 401
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby Pattski » October 10th, 2015, 6:40 am

Damn, that`s some peace of work :)
User avatar
tbug
Outfitter
Posts: 1077
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 10:30 am

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby tbug » October 12th, 2015, 9:11 pm

Ormy wrote:Thanks! Really good job! I've asked this before but will ask again. Is it possible to change those spot colors to blue? As colorblind i can't see any of the spots and i have to open the maps in photoshop myself and adjust levels there which doesn't take much time but is not that comfortable to do every time.


Thanks. I have added all the maps back with a purple tint and borders. Maybe this will be easier to see.
User avatar
Ormy
Spotter
Posts: 93
Joined: February 12th, 2015, 3:51 am
Contact:

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby Ormy » October 13th, 2015, 1:57 am

tbug wrote:
Ormy wrote:Thanks! Really good job! I've asked this before but will ask again. Is it possible to change those spot colors to blue? As colorblind i can't see any of the spots and i have to open the maps in photoshop myself and adjust levels there which doesn't take much time but is not that comfortable to do every time.


Thanks. I have added all the maps back with a purple tint and borders. Maybe this will be easier to see.


Wow amazing! I can finally see :D Thanks a lot! Now it's clear as day. Those borders helped a ton :)
User avatar
JDD
Scout
Posts: 410
Joined: August 1st, 2013, 6:38 am
Location: Ottawa, ON

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby JDD » October 13th, 2015, 10:53 am

I like the new colors too, just better, I'm not even color blind!
User avatar
antonio32
Scout
Posts: 256
Joined: September 16th, 2013, 5:19 am

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby antonio32 » October 30th, 2015, 6:44 am

Great topic!
EW, please fix the reloading animation for the Colt SAA .45 LC revolvers!!!
User avatar
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 7080
Joined: August 15th, 2012, 12:01 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby Flanker305 » November 7th, 2015, 11:10 pm

tbug wrote:Put up maps for WRR. Data was taken 12 and 24 hours post release. Definitely see that most kills are near the lodges as people begin to explore the new map. Will try to update 3 months out and see what changes. Useless or not but interesting to look at.

http://webpages.charter.net/jnktaylor/thehunter/
Awesome work man, thanks again!!
User avatar
ratcat
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 9:39 am

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby ratcat » May 20th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Does anyone have any updates? :roll:
User avatar
james990
Outfitter
Posts: 1038
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 3:31 am
Location: Victoria, Australia

Re: Leaderboard Kill Map *** Update - 4/07/2015

Postby james990 » May 21st, 2018, 1:15 am

Always wanted something like this or a heatmap for all my kills

Return to “Fan Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest