All Organs Map

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: All Organs Map

Post by HooCairs »

Mr. Laurel wrote:Shouldn´t be that hard.. just take a screenshot when you harvest an animal. I´m to lazy :lol:
The pictures here were not the in-game organ maps. They were like in-game close-up screenshots of animals with hand-drawn organs. They were often different to the in-game organ maps. For example the heart of the elk was in a different place, making people wonder if they should go by the in-game maps or these here when trying to do heart shots. And what made this even more confusing was that the actual placement of the heart in the 3D model in the game could be in yet another place. So you would have the actual 3D placement, then the in-game organ map with slightly different locations, and these maps here.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Mr. Laurel
Scout

Post by Mr. Laurel »

HooCairs wrote:
Mr. Laurel wrote:Shouldn´t be that hard.. just take a screenshot when you harvest an animal. I´m to lazy :lol:
The pictures here were not the in-game organ maps. They were like in-game close-up screenshots of animals with hand-drawn organs. They were often different to the in-game organ maps. For example the heart of the elk was in a different place, making people wonder if they should go by the in-game maps or these here when trying to do heart shots. And what made this even more confusing was that the actual placement of the heart in the 3D model in the game could be in yet another place. So you would have the actual 3D placement, then the in-game organ map with slightly different locations, and these maps here.
Oh I know what pics you mean now :)
Jimmy1508
Hunter

Post by Jimmy1508 »

Hi,
I started works with new version of it. Currently it's in development. As you know, some time ago Devs were remapping organs in animals, due to this I have to update and edit everything again. If You are curious how this will look, below is a link (polish version with only 1 animal - Black Bear):
http://orgmap.thehunter.pl/
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Jimmy1508 wrote:Hi,
I started works with new version of it. Currently it's in development. As you know, some time ago Devs were remapping organs in animals, due to this I have to update and edit everything again. If You are curious how this will look, below is a link (polish version with only 1 animal - Black Bear)
Looks good so far, thanks for sharing. Good luck with the rest of the development :)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

They look fantastic, yet are they exact? The question is because there are competitions and missions that require heart shots. When you had these up the first time, there were three different sources for how to find the elk heart, and all three showed a slightly different place. Your guide, the ingame harvest screen, and the picture in the hunt statistics. Now which is correct?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Jimmy1508
Hunter

Post by Jimmy1508 »

HooCairs wrote:They look fantastic, yet are they exact? The question is because there are competitions and missions that require heart shots. When you had these up the first time, there were three different sources for how to find the elk heart, and all three showed a slightly different place. Your guide, the ingame harvest screen, and the picture in the hunt statistics. Now which is correct?
Hey,
Thanks for reminding me. Well If I remember properly, organs were slightly shifted compared to the schemes available to Kill Confirmation Screen and web. I will check this or maybe you want to do this? :) Legendary Hoocairs? :)
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Nice project, Jimmy!

I seen your last version for black bear and i can surely tell you that heart is not in the right place, is a bit ahead from the current position. If you like, is 'hidden" behind the front leg. If you want to be sure that you hit the heart, on perfect sideways view, you have to aim just bellow the shoulder, following the front leg. See the yellow circle in the same picture:

Same for brown bear (the one from the picture died with heart and both lungs wounded, but i aimed a bit too high for a "heart only" shot):

Spoiler:

Jimmy1508
Hunter

Post by Jimmy1508 »

Hey Jack!
As I wrote earlier I will check this one with black bear probably today.
Jimmy1508
Hunter

Post by Jimmy1508 »

Could someone from Staff edit 1st post?

Also here is the full library with images: https://imgur.com/a/L5swZCK
CLICK TO ZOOM
Click to Resize to 1920x1280
Mule Deer
And a little bit worse:
Whitetail Deer
Blacktail Deer