Banteng Hill

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1612
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby RidgeBack69 » March 11th, 2018, 8:10 pm

Bantang Hill is barren. It is more than likely that some were spooked towards it and got stuck.
Spoiler:
TrueshotM
Scout
Posts: 263
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 2:29 pm

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby TrueshotM » March 11th, 2018, 8:30 pm

RidgeBack69 wrote:Bantang Hill is barren. It is more than likely that some were spooked towards it and got stuck.

Well.........that's a potential choke point then. Would have to look into it but there's no location given. Just a broken link.
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1612
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby RidgeBack69 » March 11th, 2018, 8:57 pm

The base of the OPs Bantang hill is X 5661 Y 8747
Spoiler:
TrueshotM
Scout
Posts: 263
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 2:29 pm

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby TrueshotM » March 11th, 2018, 9:43 pm

RidgeBack69 wrote:The base of the OPs Bantang hill is X 5661 Y 8747

What does the "OP'S mean?
User avatar
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter
Posts: 8523
Joined: December 3rd, 2008, 3:48 am
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby BucksNBuffalo » March 11th, 2018, 9:53 pm

TrueshotM wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:The base of the OPs Bantang hill is X 5661 Y 8747

What does the "OP'S mean?

Original Post, the 1st post in the thread
TrueshotM
Scout
Posts: 263
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 2:29 pm

Re: Banteng Hill

Postby TrueshotM » March 11th, 2018, 10:05 pm

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
TrueshotM wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:The base of the OPs Bantang hill is X 5661 Y 8747

What does the "OP'S mean?

Original Post, the 1st post in the thread

Ok thanks Bucks!

Return to “Fan Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest