Return/Fresh start?

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
worldhunter1

Return/Fresh start?

Post by worldhunter1 »

I've recently returned to TheHunter after a long time of waiting to get a job and getting a computer. I started playing back in 2015, played for a few more years, took a small break, and returned for a bit, and went on a long break, and I was really bad at it at the time because I wasn't exactly "brain savvy". After returning, the game makes sense to me and enjoying it plenty. The community is still amazing (with a few people on multiplayer who just suck at being good people) and it's still enjoyable. I'm glad to be back and hopefully I can start placing in competitions to show my account age for it's worth.
“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
Theodore Roosevelt
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Return/Fresh start?

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome back to the game and welcome new to the forum! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
joaopaulo500
Spotter

Post by joaopaulo500 »

Welcome back mate, the community retained the same spirit and good sports, you will still see some old faces that are still around!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome back WorldHunter1! It is always good to see returning players, 'cause it means they love this game! ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “New Player Introductions”