Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Jeepers

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Post by Jeepers »

Hello ,BigKev here I have been hunting in game for about 2or3 years but have not been able to log into this forum.I changed email and everything and finally, here I am hahaha.I live in Spokane Washington.I hunt deer and Elk and forest grouse in real life and have been for over 45 years.The only place where luck and skill really matter lol.Hunt On!
BCKidd

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome Jeepers (BigKev)! I live not far from the US border, only a few minutes drive to North Port along the Columbia River. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Welcome BigKev! I too am from the pacific northwest. Olympia, WA. Check this out, I don't know if this is true where you live but in the hunting reserves in this game on Whitehart, Loggers, and Settlers Creek where you see the power lines and towers, that really reminds me of the way things are around here. But I think these reserves are lacking fir trees. I don't think the trees are all that accurate. But with the power lines they nailed it in that regard.

Welcome to the forum! Lately I haven't had really any time to play but I still lurk the forum. :)
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Welcome, BigKev!

Return to “New Player Introductions”