Long time no see

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
slugmeister
Outfitter

Re: Long time no see

Post by slugmeister »

After a good price shock with everything added up, I decided to skip the new computer. Instead I located, and purchased a good used computer that will fit the bill. I got the rest of what I needed, and am now excited to get back into this. I also just noticed that shortly after I left in 2014, TheHunter released primal, a dinosaur hunting game. Wow, I am really excited to get back to this. Back in my heyday, I used to play Carnivores and Carnivores 2 all the time.
Mercious

Post by Mercious »

slugmeister wrote:After a good price shock with everything added up, I decided to skip the new computer. Instead I located, and purchased a good used computer that will fit the bill. I got the rest of what I needed, and am now excited to get back into this. I also just noticed that shortly after I left in 2014, TheHunter released primal, a dinosaur hunting game. Wow, I am really excited to get back to this. Back in my heyday, I used to play Carnivores and Carnivores 2 all the time.
A good choice, pc hardware topped out 3-4 years ago in my opinion, they been making things so powerful for so many years now, old gear can still kick some assh,. just keep it cool, good fans are cheap, maby get a nice case,. good luck..
“Even though time on the job is temporary, if I do a good enough job, my work there might last forever.”
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Damn bro... You be tripping.
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

Mercious wrote:I play on an old system I built for fps competitive play back in 2010, runs this game on full settings just fine. I get some sounds problems on occasion, to lazy to dig around and find out why, but that system should run this game with out any problems maxed out. welcome back.

/edit, you should really put one together your self, its really easy and cost effective. or, go to a chop shop and pick out all the parts and have them assemble it for you. you should only buy a brand/store build of its the only thing available to you.
Usually you'd be right and it would be more cost effective, but as of right now the global silicon shortage and a few other issues have the market all messed up. Parts are more expensive than buying prebuilts right now.

Return to “New Player Introductions”