Hello

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Phenixsdad

Hello

Post by Phenixsdad »

Just like to say hello to everyone, newer player joining the forums. In game name is phenixsdad and I’d love to join anyone for some multiplayer hunting sometime. Cheers
xOEDragonx

Re: Hello

Post by xOEDragonx »

Welcome to the forums Phenixsdad! If you're willing to share some of that super-rare luck you have, I'll join you in a multiplayer hunt any day of the week :D
Phenixsdad

Post by Phenixsdad »

Anytime dude ! Luck has been insane add me in game if you’d like phenixsdad
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Welcome to the game! Hope you have fun here.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Welcome! Hope you have gobs of fun hunting! 8-)
I'm curious, what's your favorite location/animals so so far?
Phenixsdad

Post by Phenixsdad »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Welcome! Hope you have gobs of fun hunting! 8-)
love timbergold trails by far my favorite map, love hunting muleys and rockies on there. loggers point and redfeather as well for whitetail
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Phenixsdad wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Welcome! Hope you have gobs of fun hunting! 8-)
love timbergold trails by far my favorite map, love hunting muleys and rockies on there. loggers point and redfeather as well for whitetail
Indeed timbergold is a great map. I've been all over that map lately trying to bag my first Puma to complete my cat collection. People come to my hunting lodge be like, "that crazy cat.......guy"! :shock:

Hopefully today I'll have better luck with the pumas! I've found a nice place by the river west of the fire watch tower where I set up a tree stand last hunt. Now I have to take a tent over there so I don't have to keep walking forever to get there. Wish me luck! :D
Phenixsdad

Post by Phenixsdad »

Best of luck for sure my friend, I haven’t ran into any pumas but I hunt mostly south so I don’t expect to run across many. I need to head north and look for bighorn but don’t know where to even begin with those
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Phenixsdad wrote:Best of luck for sure my friend, I haven’t ran into any pumas but I hunt mostly south so I don’t expect to run across many. I need to head north and look for bighorn but don’t know where to even begin with those
Can I offer a suggestion? I would begin by making sure to bring a tent with you up into the mountains. Because you're going to want to be able to fast travel at a later time. On Timbergold I have two tents, one in the top of the mountains and another in the middle of the map by the river to the west of the watch tower. Today was a pain in the you know what just transporting myself from the East lodge to the middle of the map to set up my tent. It was a long hike there and it took me several game sessions because I kept getting disconnected from the server at the worst most inconvenient times (just when I go to harvest an animal, or just when I'm almost at the location I spent forever walking to).

Tents are your best friend in this game.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Hello and welcome to TheHunter Classic Phenixsdad, and congratulations on your huge beautiful rare buck! 8-)
Spoiler:

Return to “New Player Introductions”