Howdy

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Gray1977

Howdy

Post by Gray1977 »

I am not super new to the game, I have been playing a few months, but I am pretty new to the forums. At the time of this post my hunter score is 4298. I am Gray1977 here and in game. I am also GrayKnighted on steam and twitch though it has been awhile since I streamed. I'm from North Carolina. A lot of my friends fish and hunt IRL, but I don't get the chance much, so I come on here. I play a lot of single player hunts, all animals and reserves. Open to friend adds on any platform. I play a lot of other games as well, though lately it has been all theHunter all the time. I also have Call of the Wild. That's me. Howdy.
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Howdy

Post by Seifer »

Howdy Gray, Welcome to the community! Good luck with Hurricane Florence and God bless all in it's way.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Gray1977

Post by Gray1977 »

Seifer wrote:Howdy Gray, Welcome to the community! Good luck with Hurricane Florence and God bless all in it's way.
Thanks. Supposed to hit us tonight. We are all tucked in and ready to go. Should be fine unless the power goes out and I can't hunt :D
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Welcome and best wishes to everyone there, may the lord protect you, and hopefully you will be hunting online soon ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome aboard Gray1977 :)
Pixiegrl

Post by Pixiegrl »

Hi Gray, I hope you stay safe with the hurricane, Prayers to you.

Return to “New Player Introductions”