Hi :)

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Gray1977

Re: Hi :)

Post by Gray1977 »

Pixiegrl wrote:Hello everyone, I'm super new on this game I really love the quality of it. I was wondering what the gms currency is for if you can't buy anything with it? Can you convert it somehow?
I had the same thought early on, but later I found them useful. I use the gems most for climbing gear from val-de-bois, I buy a ton of the scent eliminator with it, and the scent lures too. If you want em$ try some of the competitions. Not all of them pay em$ but you can find some that do. It's kind of a slow grind but you can build up a collection of stuff that way without spending a bunch of cash.
Pixiegrl

Post by Pixiegrl »

Gray1977 wrote:
Pixiegrl wrote:Hello everyone, I'm super new on this game I really love the quality of it. I was wondering what the gms currency is for if you can't buy anything with it? Can you convert it somehow?
I had the same thought early on, but later I found them useful. I use the gems most for climbing gear from val-de-bois, I buy a ton of the scent eliminator with it, and the scent lures too. If you want em$ try some of the competitions. Not all of them pay em$ but you can find some that do. It's kind of a slow grind but you can build up a collection of stuff that way without spending a bunch of cash.
Thanks Gray :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Welcome to the game, as was said the Gms can be earn by completing missions, if you have a membership the ammo is free, so is better use the Gms only to replenish consumables like the camping supplies and lures, other than that save as much Gms you can, when you start to placing tents, bait sites and going after different animals you will be consuming those things a lot.

Ems can be earned in competitions, and to sometimes you can get them in surveys "Earn ems option" but that is not a sure income, and i don't recommend the offers where you need install something to get the prize, also you can buy ems directly.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Take look through the "Competitions" thread- there are community comps where you can win large amounts of EM$- all you need to do is be registered on the UHC site. Oh, and welcome to theHunter game and community forum. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “New Player Introductions”