New player from MT

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Von_Jager

New player from MT

Post by Von_Jager »

Hi guys,

I have played quite a bit CotW, but wanted more species and a trophy lodge. Not sure if CotW will ever have that, I thought I will give this game another chance(previously played 1 hour years ago.)

I hope to have some fun, and make some memories. My brother, and a friend have started playing as well, so we are looking to learn some.

One question we have that I can not locate an answer to is when we are near someone when they claim, it says we can join the trophy shot, but other then just standing in the frame we can't figure out how to become part of the photo?

Any help?
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: New player from MT

Post by killertut »

welcome!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Von_Jager wrote:Hi guys,

I have played quite a bit CotW, but wanted more species and a trophy lodge. Not sure if CotW will ever have that, I thought I will give this game another chance(previously played 1 hour years ago.)

I hope to have some fun, and make some memories. My brother, and a friend have started playing as well, so we are looking to learn some.

One question we have that I can not locate an answer to is when we are near someone when they claim, it says we can join the trophy shot, but other then just standing in the frame we can't figure out how to become part of the photo?

Any help?
Hello welcome to the game. The trophy shot you just have them get into a position you like and then you get yours all set and take the picture. There are no poses for the person who did not kill the animal or taking the trophy shot.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the community Von_Jager :)

First of all you need to have a membership in order to have your hunter appear in the trophy shots. Everyone with a license will be able to pose around the trophy shot and the harvesting person taking the photo should see everybody.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Hi and welcome :D
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Welcome to the forum and game :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Welcome to theHunter game and Forum community. Always nice to see people move over from COTW to give this a try.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome aboard Von_Jager :)
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Welcome! :)
rhapsodaisical
Scout