Hello!

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: Hello!

Post by DarkHunterXX »

HooCairs wrote: Just one thing, since you were gone the sunglasses have been made functional, which means if you have used sunglasses before (just for the looks) your game might now be much darker. If this is the case press Y in the game to toggle the effect of sunglasses on and off.

This just came to mind because we have had other returning players wondering what happened to their game.
Wasn't the default key "Z" ? or am i totally wrong here?
anyway, good point!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

DarkHunterXX wrote:
HooCairs wrote: Just one thing, since you were gone the sunglasses have been made functional, which means if you have used sunglasses before (just for the looks) your game might now be much darker. If this is the case press Y in the game to toggle the effect of sunglasses on and off.

This just came to mind because we have had other returning players wondering what happened to their game.
anyway, good point!
Ah yes it is the Z key, but what's funny is even though I have set it to Z, I have to press Y. I should have said Z then.
The US/Swedish keyboards have the Z key where the Swiss/German keyboards have the Y key and vice versa. You would think if it is set to Z I should have to push Z but nope it works with Y for me... :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

HooCairs wrote:
DarkHunterXX wrote:

anyway, good point!
Ah yes it is the Z key, but what's funny is even though I have set it to Z, I have to press Y. I should have said Z then.
The US/Swedish keyboards have the Z key where the Swiss/German keyboards have the Y key and vice versa. You would think if it is set to Z I should have to push Z but nope it works with Y for me... :)
Nice to see you back on the forums after complaining about competition placing.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

HooCairs wrote: Ah yes it is the Z key, but what's funny is even though I have set it to Z, I have to press Y. I should have said Z then.

Ah that makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
TrueshotM wrote: Nice to see you back on the forums after complaining about competition placing.
Ehm oké?..
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA

Return to “New Player Introductions”