Forums Profile Pic and Stats

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Forums Profile Pic and Stats

Post by Nathan112244 »

Hey, i need some help with the profile picture on here, i know how to do it but it says my picture has to be 150 x 286 and i cant find a single picture that fits on that :x :x . anyone know somewhere i can go to that has pictures that have to do with hunting/guns that first those dimensions. Also am i the only one with these numbers (150 x 286) or does it change between the diffrent PCs ????? Thanks in advance Also how do we connect our thehunter account to this so then it shows out thehunter stats like some people have the animals and how many kills of each and highest scoring???
Nathan22Outdoors
xOEDragonx

Re: Forums Profile Pic and Stats

Post by xOEDragonx »

Welcome Nathan112244!

There are many free, online photo resizing websites that will allow you to take any picture you want and resize it. In the past I have used PicResize to make avatars of the appropriate size on other forums. Many sites offer default size options, but there are several that offer that option to type in exactly what pixel dimensions you want the image to be, or the ability to crop an image if you only want to use a certain part of it. I'd be glad to help if you already have a image in mind you'd like to use but can't get it to the appropriate size yourself.

As for adding the widget to your signature, here's a video with instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vx5656jdJY
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Most PC come with '' Paint '' program / app. Go get any pic you want and open it with Paint . Then resize to the required sizes and voilà !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

xOEDragonx wrote:Welcome Nathan112244!

There are many free, online photo resizing websites that will allow you to take any picture you want and resize it. In the past I have used PicResize to make avatars of the appropriate size on other forums. Many sites offer default size options, but there are several that offer that option to type in exactly what pixel dimensions you want the image to be, or the ability to crop an image if you only want to use a certain part of it. I'd be glad to help if you already have a image in mind you'd like to use but can't get it to the appropriate size yourself.

As for adding the widget to your signature, here's a video with instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vx5656jdJY

ok thanks that helps alot ill try to resize some pictures to see what looks best
Nathan22Outdoors
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

welcome!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

xOEDragonx wrote:Welcome Nathan112244!

I just read that part about the widget/signiture THANKS A TON!! finally have it and super happy :D :D :D
Nathan22Outdoors
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Welcome to the forum Nathan - nice avatar picture! :)

Be aware that the signature only shows animals from the current season and doesn't count harvests without scores or birds shot on the ground (except turkey of course). Just if you're asking yourself why the numbers don't correspond with your lifetime statistics.
Image Image Image
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Welcome to the forum Nathan - nice avatar picture! :)

Be aware that the signature only shows animals from the current season and doesn't count harvests without scores or birds shot on the ground (except turkey of course). Just if you're asking yourself why the numbers don't correspond with your lifetime statistics.
ok thanks
Nathan22Outdoors
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome aboard Nathan112244 ;)

Return to “New Player Introductions”