Meet the forum moderators

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Meet the forum moderators

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Blind Mole wrote:im noticed here no comments about Flanker's drumming :) and im sure that most of this topic users not clicked at semi-hiden link where you can see maestro on drums :)

Hey Flanker, I thought you would appreciate this being a drummer and all. Here is my spread of WMDs ;) :

Hahaha. I actually have one more, a black Ibanez RG370, that isn't pictured. I've been a guitarist for 25+ years now, been in various metal bands, and also do my own recording via DAW. I'm also a tone ****** if you haven't noticed LOL!! I'm pretty old-school. I don't mess with modelers. If while writing I hear and acoustic, I need to use an acoustic, not a simulated acoustic. My Les Pauls are also set up and tuned differently, with the Zakk Wylde Custom as the workhorse covering tunings from standard E to Dropped D and C, while the other one is strung up with VERY heavy strings and minus the high E string. Basically set up as a 7-string with no high E. Tunings go VERY low, like Dropped A for example. She's a grinder. I also use EMG active pickups almost exclusively, as I cannot stand passive pickups. Just thought you might appreciate it buddy. ;)

Edit*

For the record, the white BC Rich Warlock is VERY old, and was actually my first serious guitar. I got it in 1987 at the ripe old age of 10 ;) That guitar has been through hell and back with me, even has blood stains on the fretboard from way back when I was learning. She has a ton of history behind her, from learning the basics to many, many gigs and experiences. Will NEVER part with it, even as she sits aging, with the white color changing over time to creme, paint chipping off from various ding marks, to the missing pickup switch cap. ;)
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Hey Flanker, I thought you would appreciate this being a drummer and all. Here is my spread of WMDs ;) :

[img]picture[/img]

Hahaha. I actually have one more, a black Ibanez RG370, that isn't pictured. I've been a guitarist for 25+ years now, been in various metal bands, and also do my own recording via DAW. I'm also a tone ****** if you haven't noticed LOL!! I'm pretty old-school. I don't mess with modelers. If while writing I hear and acoustic, I need to use an acoustic, not a simulated acoustic. My Les Pauls are also set up and tuned differently, with the Zakk Wylde Custom as the workhorse covering tunings from standard E to Dropped D and C, while the other one is strung up with VERY heavy strings and minus the high E string. Basically set up as a 7-string with no high E. Tunings go VERY low, like Dropped A for example. She's a grinder. I also use EMG active pickups almost exclusively, as I cannot stand passive pickups. Just thought you might appreciate it buddy. ;)

Edit*

For the record, the white BC Rich Warlock is VERY old, and was actually my first serious guitar. I got it in 1987 at the ripe old age of 10 ;) That guitar has been through hell and back with me, even has blood stains on the fretboard from way back when I was learning. She has a ton of history behind her, from learning the basics to many, many gigs and experiences. Will NEVER part with it, even as she sits aging, with the white color changing over time to creme, paint chipping off from various ding marks, to the missing pickup switch cap. ;)
god, its wonderfull :)
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:(.....) Just thought you might appreciate it buddy. ;)
Yes I do! That's a crazy collection man! I am not really into details, so tbh I don't know about all this string business you mentioned, but it's pretty cool anyway!
Do you have recordings, or (better) footage of yourself in action?
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I think I have some recordings from my band days, mostly scratch tracks and things of that nature. I'll have to look around my computer. Or better yet, next time you are on TS remind me and I'll play live for ya haha
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Or better yet, next time you are on TS remind me and I'll play live for ya haha
Which he actually did, people! Let me tell you, this guy has some mighty quick fingers!
Thanks for that, BnB!
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

Thanks for your intro Pratze! Good to have a face with the name. ;)
Rusty79
Scout

Post by Rusty79 »

Nice to put names to the faces. ;)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Nice intro Pratze and thanks for all your help with Youtube :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Supermario55
Outfitter

Post by Supermario55 »

Thanks for the Intro eFx7
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

Thanks eFx7!