Heya all...

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
EnerMax
Scout

Heya all...

Post by EnerMax »

I'm EnerMax !!

I'm an older game player, avid hunter, fisherman and all around outdoor lover. Most of my HUNTING kills now take place in games. I still love going on real hunts but the will to kill is not as strong as it has been in the past. I like to take new would be hunters with me in the field for some hands on action. If the interest is still there after a hunt with me, and not just the will to shoot any thing that moves, then 9 times out of 10 we become good hunting buddies. If it's just the will to shoot, then we become range buddies.

I am basically retired and have plenty of time to do my hobbies, hunting and fishing of course, along with computer gaming and building. I love building gaming machines for myself and friends.

I'm looking forward to THE HUNTER game release, hope it lives up to the boasting of the web site. So many previous games have been disappointments once released.

Anyway HELLO to all!!!!
Vidar
Hunter

Re: Heya all...

Post by Vidar »

Hello EnerMax!

Welcome to the forums! Like you I hope for this one to be the one we have been waiting for - so far it's looking great!
Happy hunting!
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

Hey Enermax. Yeah, I've gotten to the point where all I wanna take in real life is turkey and hawg, maybe some rabbits and squirrel after a nice hard freeze. My main thing is fishin'.
Radium
Tracker

Post by Radium »

hellothere 8-)
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Thanks for the responses!! :lol: :lol:

Hope to see every one in game SOON!!!!
Dadfish

Post by Dadfish »

Hello..Nice to meet you.
flyrod016
Tracker

Post by flyrod016 »

Howdy and welcome to the forums.
fortier41

Post by fortier41 »

EnerMax wrote:I'm EnerMax !!

I'm an older game player, avid hunter, fisherman and all around outdoor lover. Most of my HUNTING kills now take place in games. I still love going on real hunts but the will to kill is not as strong as it has been in the past. I like to take new would be hunters with me in the field for some hands on action. If the interest is still there after a hunt with me, and not just the will to shoot any thing that moves, then 9 times out of 10 we become good hunting buddies. If it's just the will to shoot, then we become range buddies.

I am basically retired and have plenty of time to do my hobbies, hunting and fishing of course, along with computer gaming and building. I love building gaming machines for myself and friends.

I'm looking forward to THE HUNTER game release, hope it lives up to the boasting of the web site. So many previous games have been disappointments once released.

Anyway HELLO to all!!!!
hi and welcome

Return to “New Player Introductions”