Moon's Introduction

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Moon
Scout

Moon's Introduction

Post by Moon »

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. My name is Nadine and my nickname I go by online is Moon. I'm 23 years old and from Pennsylvania, USA. I work as a web freelancer specializing in web design, graphic design, server management, and some programming. I also enjoy alpha/beta testing software and PC games every chance that I get! I'm one of the newer staff members on BigGameLodge, but been around on BigGameLodge for close to four years now. I can also be found on Realtree Forums and Hunter's Realm Forums, too.

One of my biggest passions in life is for the outdoors. I have been hunting since I was 13 years old and fishing since I was old enough to hold the rod. I am the only female hunter in our family hunting group and most of the guys say I'm a better hunter than them when it comes to accuracy, steadiness, and tracking. I usually spend close to 4-5 weeks a year outdoors hunting. I'm both a rifle/shotgun huntress and an archery huntress. I enjoy hunting whitetail deer, coyote, eastern turkey, squirrels, grouse, quail, and pheasant. I also enjoy just hiking outdoors and photographing wildlife, too. I don't really get to go out much anymore and fish, but sometimes I'll trout fish while up Spring Gobbler hunting. I'll be heading out again from December 5 - 14 for another hunting trip, this time rifle deer in Pennsylvania, so I may be a bit quiet on here during those dates just simply because there are no wireless internet connections at hunting camp!

Another one of my biggest passions in life is being online and playing multiplayer games. I enjoy playing MMORPG, hunting, and fishing games. Lately my gaming addiction has been focused towards World of Warcraft simply because there hasn't been a GOOD hunting or fishing game released in several years that can keep my attention for very long. I still play the old titles of Deer Hunter 2005, Deer Hunter 2004, and Trophy Hunter 2003 once in awhile, but I've pretty much grown bored with these games and am looking for some new content! I too was one of the many that was excited about Atari's Deer Hunter Tournament, but then was extremely disappointed in the quality of work released in the end and actually don't play the game now just because I was so disappointed by it. Hopefully The Hunter can supply me with a good, new, hunting game to play and enjoy again in the future! :D
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 33 | Non-Typicals: 8 ]
Spoiler:
BIG NASTY
Tracker

Re: Moon's Introduction

Post by BIG NASTY »

Welcome Nadine! It's going to be a pleasure working with you on this game!
MAMA_KAT

Post by MAMA_KAT »

Hi, Moon. *giggles* fancy meeting you here.
Flex
Tracker

Post by Flex »

Hi Nadine, happy to see you around again.
Vidar
Hunter

Post by Vidar »

Hello Moon! Good to see you!
Dadfish

Post by Dadfish »

Hello, Moon
Cutch
Master Competitor