Be careful out there...

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Be careful out there...

Post by Schlachtwolf »

My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Be careful out there...

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Yeah I heard about that. Last year a guy close to where I live had one come back to life when he grabbed the antlers. Layed his scalp open from his eyebrow to the back if his ear. I definitely make sure they're dead before I touch them!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
FullDiesel
Tracker

Re: Be careful out there...

Post by FullDiesel »

For real I only "shoot" wildlife with my photo camera. I would never hurt a fly.I've read about hunting and I like THC game too. I don't encourage hunting as a sport, because of my personal beliefs that everyone has the right to live, but I do understand it as a necessity for feeding purposes or to reduce the overpopulation of potential dangerous animals.

That being said I think it's tragic what happened to that hunter. The truth is not anyone that owns a hunting rifle should also use it. For some it's better to just keep their guns as decorations.
Elmer Fudd is the ultimate hunter. He never catches the wabbit, but he never gives up ;)

Return to “The Great Outdoors”